Within the Castle Walls (3) 🔞

He was her dark fairytale, and she was his twisted fantacy, filling him with a faint beacon of hope, a hope for life, with every passing second.

Satya's fingers were circling around the hardened nubs of Raimoti's breasts, before they took a tour around every crevices of her exposed upper body, feather touching her midriff, counting her sculpted ribs, and cupping her soft globes, each touch igniting an unrestrained fire of passion inside her veins. Raimoti stood still, giving in to the sensation, and her long artistic fingers had clutched the silk maroon petticoat to fight the overpowering senses to collapse down on the hard stone floor. She thought her knees would give away any minute, and yet she arched her back to meet Satya's sweet torture.

"I want to see you..."
He whispered, his eyes dark with desire and his voice thick with passion, and Raimoti bit her lower lips invitingly.

"I'm not stopping you." She parted her lips slightly to let the words slip, and it made Satya smirk seductively.
His hands had immediately moved to her lower waist, untying the tussle of her petticoat with a skillful urgency. The cloth slid down her slender white legs at once, and Satya casted his eyes down to feast on her nakedness. Raimoti instinctively moved her hands to cover her breasts and the triangle between her thighs, and Satya drank in the marvelous sight.

"You're quite skilled for a first timer." Raimoti teased, maintaining the same seductive composure in her voice, and her words made him chuckle.

"You're quite daring for a first timer too." He winked at her playfully, his hands moving down from her waist, to her buttocks, as he feather touched her soft skin with absolute tenderness.
"Beside, I know things."

"Tell me what you know." Raimoti asked, and her question earned her a soft smack on her rounded back, elevating her heartbeat to another level.
"Ahh..." She moaned out and Satya smirked at her response.

"To start with, I know what I wish to do to you now." He leaned forward, whispering to her ears, and it released a gush of sensations down Raimoti's core.

"What do you wish to do now... Raja Saheb?" She moaned the words, her lips curled into a naughty smile and Satya squeezed her buttocks and pulled her to his chest.
Her softness had now touched his rippled chest muscles.

"I want to consume you...
Leave no crevice of your body untouched,
no ounce of flesh untasted.
I want to ravish you... Leave you as a heap of trembling limbs, and a fiercely beating heart.
I want to make the wildest love to you..."

Satyakirth's words made Raimoti gasp out loud, and the next moment he had scooped her up from the floor, tossing her on his shoulder like a rag doll.
Raimoti felt dizzy with desire. This was the first time in her life that she'd been completed unsheathed infront of a man, and never had she felt prouder about her own nakedness.
This was Raimoti, the fiercely unapologetic woman who the sacrosanct loved!

Satya had carried her to the bed, and ever so gently he dropped her on the satin softness. Her alluring naked body felt unearthly, aesthetically beautiful in the silvery moonlight, under soothing flickers of golden candle glow... her posture, her cascading hair, the necklaces that she wore... everything! And it made his own erection threatening to rip through the cotton material of his trousers.

Satya was breathing hard, his gaze fixated on her piercing orbs, his 25 years of restraints coming down crashing, and Raimoti gulped as he unbuckled his trousers, letting the leather belt fall, the suspenders along with it.

"Would you like to see me Miss Mukherjee?" He hushed in a throaty voice and it made her draw in a breath of sensuous anticipation.
She couldn't form a comprehendable response, but just nodded her head slowly.
Satya smiled, and the next moment his hands were unzipping the fly of his pants, letting it drop to his knees, the knickers along with it, and Raimoti's mouth fell at the sight of his royal phallus, proud and stiff.
A royalty indeed, she thought.