Dreams and Fantasies

Midnight blue had deepened over a broad and starlit sky. Moonbeams came as whispers of light, rode upon the starry air as if the velvet black had asked them to dance. It was 2 am, the giant Wall clock stirred the dark fantasies once again as Bondita lay awake in her bed, tossing, alone. Anirudh's voice over the phone and his words had aroused a primitive desire in her.
I want you to touch yourself tonight for me... he had said.

For a quiet natured, composed person such as her, the sexual fantasies she had were anything but restrained. There was the upper brain need for a sense of what was decorous, and the primitive need for what was exhibitionist. And, perhaps it was the tethering between the two needs that had managed to keep Anirudh on his toes, ever eager to prove his love skills to her.

The night had a sensuous loneliness about it. Bondita stretched her neck in the dark to look at the slightly fluttering curtains playing hide and seek with the soft moonbeams. She inhaled a deep breath feeling the renewed sense of arousal that was lingering in her core since their telephonic conversation.
Anirudh had the sex drive of a god and the brains to match - he truly was the star of every sex fantasy Bondita have ever had since the day she first felt his sensuality. She recalled moments from her memories, the memories where she had first witnessed his unspoken dark desires, the memories where she had first felt his warm breath on her bare skin, the memories where she had first stolen a kiss from him... five years ago!

Bondita closed her eyes as her hands trailed down her body, feather touching her cleavage, down to her midriff to her stomach. She imagined his touch on her skin, his firm touch. She squeezed a little below her smooth waist to replicate his ministrations on her softness.
'You are mine... Only mine!'
His husky seductive voice was still ringing in her ears. It was probably his desire to seduce her that she had found to be the most seductive thing about him. And, the real seduction always happened before they would even say a word, as if their souls recognised one another. The rest was all a divine dance toward the release of sweet passions, the kind that would weave their destinies together.

"Ahh... Anirudh..."
Bondita moaned softly as her fingers found the wetness dripping down her core. She parted her legs apart a little to let her fingers have easy access in between her soft moist folds.
It's been almost a week she hadn't felt his love, his touch, properly, and the void was making her crazier.

"Anirudh..." She moaned again, her body responding to her own touch, floating high like a weightless kite, desparately yearning for his presence. It was like a tune, a seductive melodious tune, building towards a crescendo of overwhelming ecstasy and her body was reaching for it with all she had.

'Tring-Tring'.... 'Tring-Tring'...

The quitetude of the night was suddenly broken by the interrupting shrill cry of the mechanical telephone device... drawing an abrupt closure to her pleasure trip. Bondita had almost jumped up on her bed, gathering her thoughts to focus her senses in reality.

'At this hour?' she thought, her mind racing wildly as in the next moment the thought of the noise waking baby Rudhi up made her jump down from her bed and run towards the dressing room adjacent to the bedroom. She quickly picked up the telephone receiver and responded in a breathless hushed voice.
"Hello... Roy Chowdhury Residence."

A few seconds of silence, before the voice on the other end hushed back,
"Hey Tigress... did I wake you up?"

Bondita's lips curled into a pleasing smile as she heard the voice. She held the receiver closer to her ear with both her hands and sank down on the velvet couch.

"No, you didn't." She whispered back.

"So? Were you doing what I had asked you to do?"

"What?" Bondita bit her lips, completely aware of the context of his question.