Venion's eyes lit up at that.

"Are you going to give that to me!? I can pay for it, so feel free to tell me the price!"

White Star nodded hesitantly as he looked elsewhere.

"Five silver coins is enough."

Venion quickly gave Cale's five silver coins to the White Star.

White Star also gave him his space bag with only biscuits inside, which he bought it for the little vampire boy, Naru.

Sometimes, the White Star regretted his decision to take this curse.  He also didn't know why he did all this to become a god.

It was as if she was a doll who suddenly had a strange desire from other people.

Even when the White Star liked someone, he could only like them as a tool.  If it was more than that, sooner or later, they would die.

He liked the cute and polite Naru, but he couldn't really like him.

"Hey, are you okay?"

Venion was worried when she saw Bob's tired eyes.

"I'm fine. Just remembering something sad."

Venion sighed hearing that.

"You just startled me."
"Do you have a curse?"

White Star asked only intending to be joking.

"Why do you think like that?"

Venion looked confused.

"Because many fairy tale books, make monsters out of beautiful women."

Venion's face reddened at that.

"W, what do you mean! I'm not that pretty! After all, a curse won't work on me! Even a death curse won't work!"

The White Star's eyes widened at that.

"Even the curse of the god of death?"

Venion nodded as if she was proud of herself.

"So that's why I can feel warmth..."

Venion was confused by Bob's muttering.

"Are you cursed not to feel warmth? What are you doing!?"

The White Star smiled tiredly.

"I'm not sure either. I'm a traveler, it's possible I touched something I shouldn't have touched."

Venion nodded because it could happen.

Venion took some of the biscuits that were in the space bag the White Star had given her, returning to him.

"Here! I'm sure you can feel the warmth of this cookie's if I give it to you! Keep it to yourself!"

White Star took back the biscuit without negotiating.

Venion saw Cale come out of chief Harol's tent, stand up from her seat.

"Nice to see you again, Bob, I have to go now."

White Star could only see Venion's back which was getting further and further away from him.  He took a cookie from the jar Venion had given him.

"You're right, it's delicious."

White Star put the cookies jar in space bag and stood up, removing his tired gaze.

'I would like to make her mine.'

White Star recalled Venion's bright smiling face.

'But, I can not.  My life really sucks.'