Venion only remembers the outline of the TCF novel.  The rest she had forgotten.

It's been a year since she's been in that world without rereading TCF novels, her brain is already stupid, forgetful, how can she remember its contents if she doesn't think about it hard!?

“Hello young master Cale, long time no see.”

Witira greeted him lightly, but her condition didn't look good.

Then she looked at Venion.  Because Venion did not take part in their conversation during the battle with the mermaid, Witira did not know her.

"She's my fiancé, Venion."

Venion covered her mouth holding hands in shock to see Witira's beautiful face without blood on her body.

“Cale, how can I believe you aren't in love with a woman this beautiful?”

Venion was only joking, but Cale was frowning.

"Are you jealous of her beauty?"

Cale asked as if Venion was talking nonsense.

"No, it's just too bad I didn't bring my instant camera."

Cale just shook his head hearing that.

They started to talk about Arm's organization and the tiger tribe making everyone around look at Cale with a strong killing aura.

Only Venion seemed unconcerned and uninterested about Arm.

"Don't you have a problem with the Arm organization?"

Witira asked because only Venion looked calm.

"I have a problem with only one person from that organization. Also I'm too lazy to think about it."

Everyone's faces darkened remembering what happened to Venion several times.

"Apart from Neol, I have no intention of fighting Arm. But since Neol is in Arm's organization and that organization is interfering with our fight, what can I do?"

Witira saw Venion like a weak girl, so she was furious to hear of such an unfair battle.

'What a poor girl.  She doesn't even give that guy named Neol a look of hatred.'

Venion only felt like killing Neol when she met him face to face.

"Don't you want to take revenge on them?"

Witira asked and Venion raised her eyebrows.

"I don't like using my brain. I'm too lazy to do that. I just want to live without thinking about it."

Cale and Raon had already made a lot of thought to spare Neol, but they weren't going to tell Venion who had a soft heart.

The others also thought the same thing.

After that, they headed to the Whipper kingdom.

"We're going to go see the golden dragon you talked about a long time ago after destroying the magic tower. May I ask, what kind of dragon is he?"

Cale asked and already knew Venion was lying to him that the golden dragon was the main character in the novel she was reading.

'I am the main character in that novel!  Damn it, why am I the main character!  Is there still hope for my slaker life!?'

Cale wanted to complain to all the gods about that.  Cale knew Venion was lying about it for the good of his heart, so he wasn't angry.  After all, it was their first meeting.

"He's a good dragon, and his tsundere nature makes him say things against his will."

Cale smiled hearing that.