"Emotions are important, but have you seen your painting come alive!?"
"It's not life without emotion!"
"Cut your bullshit and just look at my painting that can be thrown in the trash can!"
"I'm sure someone will take your painting! It's full of emotion and love!"

Cale who wanted to be angry at those who were making a fuss, smiled now.

"I didn't know my fiancé liked to make a fuss."

Venion flinched at Cale's voice.  Likewise with the man who became the interlocutor.

"What are you guys arguing about? Your voices are disturbing other people."

Cale spoke with his stoic face looking at the two.  As a former team leader, he had to be fair.

“Sorry young master Cale, she is your fiancé?”

The man looked at Venion who was covered in colored paint while Venion still gave him a disgruntled look.

Cale simply nodded while Venion rolled her eyes unconcerned.

"If that's the case, I'm sorry. But as someone who is steeped in art world, I don't accept my work when it lacks emotion. It looks imperfect to my eyes."

Cale nodded hearing that, then looked at Venion.

"My painting is bad, and he says it's beautiful. I feel like he's blind."

Cale scratched the back of his head hearing that.  To be honest, Cale knew Venion was not talented in the arts.  So he knew why Venion was so upset now.

"What are you drawing?"

Venion's face turned red and refused to tell Cale.

"Are you drawing me again?"

Cale could see his face in the picture well enough to say there was a form, but it must have been extremely frustrating for Venion.

"Ah! That's why so much love was poured into that picture!"

Venion blushed hearing that.

"I, I didn't put love in my painting! You are blind!"

Venion wanted to hide the image she painted.

However Cale held Venion's hand before he could do anything.

Venion frowned at Cale with an annoyed face, but still had a red tint to her face.

"Okay, let go. I won't throw this painting away. Ouh, have you met Freesia?"

Venion asked as everyone started doing their thing.

Cale nodded and Venion heaved a sigh of relief.  Freesia is an important key even though it is not really noticed by readers.

He was the reason Cale found out about the slave trade.

"Since I'm sure you won't win, how about you accompany me in this festival?"

Venion looked at Cale in annoyance.

"Serve the kids first. I don't like crowded places either. I want to go home."

But of course, Cale wouldn't allow that.

Venion ended up touring the festival with Cale and the children after the gift-giving event.

Dun♪ Dun♪ Dun♪

Music played, and people started dancing happily.

On and Hong in their human forms, started dancing together with the invisible Raon.

The children looked happy when they danced and circled like little children.

Cale held Venion's hand.