"Let's first get this dressed and he has to take tetanus...." The director told.

"Tejasswi shouldn't know about this...." Karan looked at the team and said seriously. Everyone nodded with any further words.

They called a doctor and got his wounds dressed and gave the injection.

"Karan you go back to the resort and take rest...." The production manager told him.

"Nope i'll shoot....i am good...." He thanked his lucky stars that it was cold and they were wearing full sleeves. Teja wouldn't see his dressing.

They continued with their shoot and later Teja joined them. They shot for their scenes and by 3 o'clock they had packed up.

"So where will we go?" Teja said while having lunch on set.

"We will go sight seeing...." He said looking at her and wiped a morsel of food from the corner of her lips.

She smiled softly and lowered her gaze.

"Someone gets shy huh?" He teased her.

"Someone can give a high five really well....on your face....with a chair...." She rolled her eyes making him laugh.

"Tell me Sunny are there really food stuck on my lips or you do it just like that?" She frowned.

"As if you care why i do it....you clearly like it...." He winked making her blush again.

"Devil...." She muttered and blushed more.

They finished their lunch and went to a famous temple nearby. They prayed and then sat in the compound of the temple. It had pine trees all around and there were not many tourists. They sat on the stairs in a corner and she looked at him.

"You know Karan i am really confused about you...." She said frowning at him and he raised his brows.

"About?"

"About whether I like you more with beard or clean shaven...." She said with concern.

"Are you trying to flirt?" He raised his brows with a smirk.

"No yaar it is a genuine concern....you look hot with beard and cute clean shaven....i am confused...." She said like a kid.

"Why don't you settle with a current scenario?the in between stubble and beard scenario?" He shrugged caressing his stubble.

"Not bad...." She caressed his stubble.

"Pagal hai yaar tu...." He pulled her cheeks making her giggle.

They walked out of the temple hand in hand not caring if somebody will click them or not and went and sat on the river bank.

"Not your first time here...." He taunted.

She pouted and kept her head on his shoulder and hugged his arm. He flinched immediately as his wounds hurt with her pressure.

"What happened?" She asked immediately.

"Nothing just suddenly shivered with the wind...." He cleared his throat.

She stared at his face for a moment. He was looking ahead and his face had a peace and softness.

"I feel there is part of you that is very protected....the place where all your emotions and vulnerability and care comes from....you don't allow anyone to enter there....and that is why people don't get to know you completely....they just get to know whatever you show them...." She said softly.

He shuddered as she spoke. She was bang on correct. He didn't have the courage to look at her. He kept looking ahead.

She entwined her fingers with his.

"I don't know if you will ever let me go there....but i will wait....i have also had built a wall around me....nobody gets to see this Teja....they can only see the chirpy happy funny Teja....only you get to see this...."

He looked into her eyes.

"You are already there....i am falling...." He kissed her palm. "I fell in love a little...."

"A little?" She asked with a wide smile.

"Each day....a little...." He kissed her forehead.

She kissed his cheeks.

"You get me....you understand me....and with you i feel responsible....i won't be able to explain but i felt a certain responsibility you know?" He said softly.

She nodded with a soft smile.

"Teja what is your take on us coming out with our relationship in the open?i am asking since you had a private life....our parents know but you know i want to assure you that i have no issue with this going out....infact i feel it is pure that way....that i have nothing to hide about someone i want so much....i am ready to show to the world that i am taken....but i know you have had a private life so i am concerned about that....you can tell me what you want without any hesitation...." He said looking into her eyes.

"I have no problem...." She said softly.

He nodded softly. She got up and walked towards the river. He got up and followed her. She stretched her hands and looked at the sky. He quickly clicked her picture from behind with her hands stretched , a black silhoutte against the twilight sky. Nobody could figure out who she was since it was just a black silhoutte.

He quickly edited the photo on instagram and typed a caption.

She is the little chrome yellow in the middle of the dodgy grey. She came like a midnight summer dream and made me believe that the world is a beautiful place , made me know my worth. She pulls me back. She heals. Her laughter feels like home. Just when I knew I wanted to be alone , she came and became my forever. She came for me travelling time and in that moment I knew she is what my heart desires.

And he posted it. But didn't tag her.

He walked over to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Laddoo...." He said softly.

"Hmm?" She hummed huskily.

He showed her the post.

"I didn't tag you though....can I?" He asked softly.

She nodded softly. Her eyes brimming with tears.

He took the phone back and tagged her immediately. He put his phone into his pocket and hugged her tightly.