"Right now you can do that. I am now a woman, weak, no father support. I am already pathetic enough for you to humiliate and ridicule me."

Eddy was silent.

"I'm not as strong as you think. Humans are not trees. Just live as you want."

Venion was ready to leave when Emma hugged her. Venion who kept her distance so much felt uncomfortable and amused.

"Kyaaa! Let go! I'm tickled!" Venion screamed but Emma didn't let go.

"Nuna! Do you have to go!? I want you to stay here!"
"Let me go first!"

Emma let go, but still gripped Venion's clothes tightly. The 16 year old girl looks just like her age.

"I don't like being cuddled. Remember that."

Emma was still looking at her with pitiful eyes.

'Who wants to stay here while that damn father is still in power!?'

Venion didn't dare say that out loud.

Venion lowered her head slightly as she hugged Emma. She had no problem hugging other people, but not with herself.

"Emma, ​​now Marquis Stan's household is like hell. But, when Hyung returns, this place will be better and more comfortable. Many distant families want the throne after Hyung ascended it. Therefore, you guys help him. I have no right to seat of heir and I don't want it. He may be naive, but he has faith."

Eddy looked at Venion as if he couldn't believe it.

"Hyung, the one who paralyzed him was you. How could he forgive you?"

Venion smiled.

"I told you, he's naive. But he has a helper to keep everyone quiet. Taylor Stan is still a Stan after all."

Eddy frowned but didn't reply.

"Nuna, will you come back if Taylor becomes the heir?" Emma asked slowly.
"Sure. If he doesn't mind, why not? He's a nice person and people who are with him must feel comfortable."

Venion just talked about whatever came out of her mouth not noticing the dangerous glint in Emma and Eddy's eyes.

"Okay, I'm late. Take care." Venion kissed Emma's forehead gently as she walked away.

Emma touched her forehead, and smiled with a slight blush on her cheeks. Eddy saw his stepsister's crazy eyes and sighed.

"I'm her younger brother. How come she's softer on you? Is it because you're a girl?"

Emma just stuck out her tongue mockingly.

****

Venion arrived at the gate seeing Neo Tolz who had just lost a fight with Cale.

Venion just made it look like she didn't know Cale, and walked over wanting to enter.

"Young lady! How about I accompany you?" Neo smiled as he bowed respectfully like a dog greeting his master.

Not that Neo is that bad. Everyone has their greed. There's no need to hate it.

But she didn't want to touch men as much as she could.

I only went to school for girls, zero male friends and even rarely touch the boys in my family.

"No need."

Venion replied curtly as if she was in a bad mood.

Of course it's bad! She's on her period and her stomach hurts a little. However it wasn't like she was going to faint or anything.

If I fainted because of the cramp period, then the fainting grace in this story will fall into my hands.

“Young lady Venion Stan and Young master Neo Tolz are entering the banquet!”

The guards announced our arrival and as they entered, my gaze immediately met Cale's.

'I don't know him and he doesn't know me either. Don't greet me. Don't you dare!'

Venion walked alone to move to her desk. Venion heaved a sigh of relief when Cale didn't rebuke her.

'Looks like he played his part of silence well this time.'

Cale didn't know what Venion was thinking as he held the black dragon under the tablecloth.

-Human! I want to say hello! She's even prettier now! But she also looks thinner! Isn't she eating!? That can't happen!

Cale tried to calm the black dragon that wanted to fly towards Venion.

Cale patted his head to calm him down. The black dragon understood that now wasn't the time, so he stopped his urge to greet Venion.

Cale wanted to say hello as well if not for the black dragon. He expected Venion to greet him first, but that didn't seem to be the case.

Cale only paid attention to Venion who was only listening to the praises but not paying any attention to them.

However Cale could see Venion's cheeks were turning red even more at the praise.

-Human, Venny seems to like compliments.

Cale nodded slightly. There's no human that doesn't like being praised. [except him] [I mean about young master silver shield thing.]

Amiru who saw Cale keep seeing Venion, smiling.

“Young master Cale, don't you know about young master Venion becoming a woman?”

Cale shook his head.

"I met her on the street. She pushed me out of the carriage after making her a little angry. It was probably her first day because the dress didn't fit."

Everyone is shocked to hear that. Venion let that trash into her carriage?

"Your Highness!-"

The guard's words stopped in the middle when the crown prince and his two younger brothers entered the banquet.

*

*

*

*

To be continued.

Okay! Hope you guys enjoy this!

Once again, thanks for reading!🥰