Kids in Love

And you're still all of the things
That I want in my life
How could I ask you to leave me?

"So do I cheer for you at the tournament or boo?" Jade asked Eli. The teens were at the Moskowitz household, having come home after watching one of Eli's nerdy movies. The two were sitting back to back on the boy's floor, just enjoying each other's company.

Eli shrugged. "Guess it's up to you." He leaned his head back and tapped Jade's teasingly. "Just make sure you don't cheer for my opponent this time."

"Depends on how hot the other guy is." Jade teased back, pressing her head into his. Eli chuckled. "Sucks that I can't kick your ass."

"Probably for the best." The boy said noncommittal. "You think you'll win?"

"Fuck no." Jade snorted, looking at the weird cartoon poster in front of her. "I'm not trying prove anything to nobody."

"That's a double negative." Eli commented, earning a small wack on the head. "Okay, okay. Why don't you want to win?"

The punk shrugged and grabbed the nerd's hand to play with. It must have been uncomfortable for him (it was). "Karate isn't my thing. I'm going for my friends, my knives, and to watch some hot people take their shirts off and dance their tattoo to the crowd."

Jade could feel the teen literally cringe at the reminder of him from a year. "Damn, you really went there."

"It was an easy target." Jade looked at Eli's hand in her lap. "Can I paint your nails?"

"What? Absolutely not." Eli snatched his hand back. "Are you seriously pouting? I can feel it from here."

"..."

Eli rolled his eyes and turned towards the punk, letting her head fall into his lap. "No."

"I'm gonna boo you this weekend." Jade huffed, crossing her arms and looking at the nerd. "Can't change my mind now."

"What if I did this?" Eli leaned down and have the punk a kiss on the forehead. Jade shook her head, still acting cross. "Okay, this?" This time a kiss on the nose. Jade shook her head.

"You drive a steep price, Ms. Lester." Eli chuckled.

"I'm an expensive girl, Mr. Moskowitz."

Eli led his lips to cover Jade's, a sigh escaping both of them at the same time. Just as things were starting to heavy, Jade's phone beeped. And then beeped again.
And again.

"Mataré a quienquiera que es." Jade hissed out as she went over to her bag and pulled her phone out. As quick as the anger came it was snuffed out and turned into a depression. "Puta."

Eli frowned at the changs in mood. "Everything okay?"

"...Would you believe me if I said yes?" Jade tried with a fake smile on her face. Eli only raised an eyebrows and the punk let the smile drop. "Just my cousins. Family business."

"Ah, I see." Eli did not see. The duo had gotten together three times since prom and each time the mood was changed due to 'family business' and Jade refused to explain. The first date was a night trip to the park and the second was a night at her apartment while Robby stayed with Tory. Eli helped her dye her hair black. You just not gonna explain anything?"

"Yep." Jade popped the 'p' and put the phone on silent and away. The two could handle not having her for an hour or two. A sly smirk fell onto the punk's lip as she walked over to the teen's dressed and opened the bottom drawer.

Eli panicked and raced over to stop the girl from finding out what was in there but was too late. "...How did you know?!"

"Call me a stalker." Jade waggled her eyebrows while juggling the handcuffs. "Wanna play cops and robbers?"