DEVIL

~'Cause it's about to get heavy
It's about to be on
Yeah, I'm bangin' slingin' napalm
So nobody move
'Cause I was sent to warn you
The devil's in the next room~

"Hey, kid."

The middle schooler stopped in his tracks and looked over at the voice in fear and anger and sadness.

Jade paused a few feet away and took in the shaken kid. "You forgot your bag." The bag was held out as an offering.

She was always a sucker for the kids.

Kenny looked between the girl and the bad distrustfully. The girl wore dark clothes, street clothes, instead of the uniforms of the others. Her hair was bright pink, skin tan with piercings, and her eyes were like forests.

Jade shook the bag. "Seriously, take it. I've got better suit to do, nene."

"T-thanks." Kenny stuttered out, moving forward to grab the bag from the punk. When his hand reached out, Jade went to grab the kid with her other hand but was dodged. Kenny's guard went up and his eyes went wide.

"Sorry, nene." She didn't sound sorry, but the punk did step forward and set the bag down carefully in front of him and walked back. "Your fast."

"... I got to be." Kenny said sadly. "If I'm not..." there wasn't much left to the sentence as he trailed off, the meaning was already there.

Jade sighed and ran a hand through her hair. It was getting longer. "Look, Kent-"

"It's Kenny"

"Didn't ask. But you want to learn karate, yeah?" Kenny's eyes lit up and Jade felt sick. The same excitement that Nathaniel had whenever she showed him something new or taught him Spanish. She scowled. "Don't look at me like that. I'm not gonna teach you, pendejo." Kenny deflated.

"But, I happen to know someone -a mutual someone - who has more morals than me."

Kenny's excitement made her uneasy as she took the bag back and took a smoke break. The kid left soon after.

"Where'd he go?" The doors opened and the bells rang. Robby found Jade at the window, bag still in hand. "Gone?"

Jade shrugged. "Kid's fast."

Robby didn't fully believe the girl that that was the only reason, but when he opened his mouth to say more he stopped. Looking at Jade's face, he could see it in her eyes that all she wanted was to take care of that kid.

With a sigh, Robby took the back pack with a frown.

"You know where the kid lives?"

Robby didn't aswer at first, taking a look around the bag. Slowly a smirk gerw on his face and he showed Jade the address card. "Now I do."

Jade smirked, satisfied the plan was coming to fruition. Throwing the cigaretted own, the teen made her way to her car. "Great! Your board is on that pillar, i've gotta go to the Underground - concert-"

"W-wait, Jade!" Robby looked over and there in face was his board. Looking at the girl in mild disbelief he tried to stop her. "Just give me a ride-"

But she was already in the car and reversing by the time he started walking over.

"See ya, guapo!"

The boy stood in disbelief watching the punk drive off, bag in one hand and skateboard in another. Shaking his head, Robby sighed. He had forgotten the punk wasn't as dumb as she led everyone to believe.

A in fucking calculus his ass.

Robby chuckled, starting his trip to the boy's address.

Sneaky bitch.

.......

At the club, Jade dropped onto the couch with a long groan.

"What's wrong with you?" Rum snorted, kicking the girl's legs to see if she was alive.

"Besides the general ugliness problem." Quipped Blake, his face smirking. "That's not a nice finger."

"I am so fucking tired." It came out muffled, but everyone understood it. "When can I stop existing?"

"When the sun stops doing sun things." Scooter pulled the curtain aside to let himself in. A look of disgust filled his face as he looked at the girl. "You know many people sat on that couch?"

"Farted on that couch?" Rum continued, watching the young punk twitch as she thought about it.

"Fucked on that couch?" Blake suggested helpfully with a smirk. "I could tell you at least two people..." Jade instantly shot up, a look of horror on her face as she tried to wipe her face.

"UGH you had to ruin my wallowing?!" Her band only chuckled at the girl's misfortune. "I am having a terrible day and you guys are just makin' fun of me."

"Jade, you are always having a bad day."

Jade frowned. "Way to make me look like a depressed teenager, vespa."

Scooter raised an eyebrow and Jade looked away, face warm. "...don't say it, please."

"But you are a depressed teenager." Lacey popped into the room with a smile on her face and walked over to her boyfriend.

"Fuuuuuuuck." Jade threw her head back, eyes closed. An eye popped open, taking in the grins and chuckles and overall happiness on her families face. Her heart warmed at the feeling and enjoyed it. They deserved to be happy.

........

4/17/2022

kinda lame I'm sorry. I kinda lost a lot of chapters and story line so my brain is like >:( I already wrote it, I don't remember it!!!!

So I publish lots of reading for y'all

Love love u

Also #1 on CobraKai tag like 0.0