My Generation

~So go ahead and talk shit~
~Talk shit about me~
~And go ahead and talk shit~

"What the fuck? You guys had a rager and didn't invite me?!" 

Jade stepped out of the dojo, looking at the mess and getting a little pissed off she wasn't invited to the party. She loved a good party.

Robby quietly went up to the girl and shook his head.

"No, uh. Cobra Kai did this last night." Jade thought about it and then nodded. She turned around and started walking the other way. "Where are you going?"

"Acabo de recordar que alguien con vida."

"S-someone grab Jade before she actually goes and kills someone!" Robby listened to Demetri's advice and quickly led Jade back to the backyard. Jade narrowed her eyes at the teens keeping her from murder. 

"Jade, you can't just go threaten and stab everyone you don't like."

"Says who?"

"Says the law!" Jade scoffed, crossing her arms.

"I don't believe in the 'law'." Demetri sputtered throwing his hands up.

"Y-you can't just not believe in the law, Jade!" Jade nodded.

"Yes I can, it's called Freedom of Speech."

"You literally make lose brain cells looking at you." Jade narrowed her eyes, taking a step forward. Demetri wisely took a step back and Robby took a step in-between the two.

"Alright, alright, alright. Chill out everyone. Let's just start cleaning the backyard up so we can go back to normal." Jade groaned, rubbing her forehead.

"I thought I was done with these chores. Queiro decir, como, mierda... I just got to doing some sparring!" Robby chuckled as Sam walked up to the conversation. Sam smirked.

"Honestly, it's a good thing. You can't pull a knife on anyone." Jade pointed at the brunette through narrowed eyes.

"Oye, that was one time, estrella. And it's not my fault your daddy said to 'give it your all.' That was my all!" Demetri scoffed in disbelief.

"He meant in a spar, not trying to kill someone with a weapon!" Jade through her arms up.

"Then why am I learning karate, if not to learn to kill someone with my bare hands." Demetri just gave her a look like she was stupid. Sam quickly grabbed the girl by the wrist, leading Jade to somewhere away from Demetri to start cleaning. "Eh, estrella. If you wanted to be alone with me all you had to do was ask." Sam snorted.

"Shut up, Jade."

.....

"So, we just gonna let these guys in... no questions asked?"

Daniel sighed as Jade once again questioned the decision on welcoming the old Cobra Kai students.

"Yes, Jade. We are open to everyone." Jade narrowed her eyes.