You Really Got Me

~You got me so I don't know where I'm goin' now~
~Oh yeah, you really got me now~
~You got me so I can't sleep at night~

"Alright, mijo. And what are you going to do if someone tries to fuck with you at the party?"

"Kick 'em in the balls, take their drink, and punch them in the face."

"I am so fucking proud of you." 

The Miyagi-Do crew were on the way to Moon's party, of which Jade was cool with. 

She'd actually showed up one night on the girls porch with a box of chocolates to say that she was sorry for allowing a dumb male to make such a transgression against another female.

So, Jade and Moon were cool.

They may have made out once or twice, causing Moon to have a bicurious-stage awaken, but they were cool.

"They're a lot of people here."

"Awe man, and I only brought Trivia Pursuit."

"Don't worry tigre. If you get bored we can just go find an empty bedroom to stay busy." 

"Jay, if you didn't have a knife in your pocket, I'd hit you." Jade nodded.

"Fair." 

"If I had known this many people were going to be here I would have brought Balderdash." Jade wrapped her arm around Demetri's arm, teasing the boy.

"You can balder my dash any day, tigre."

"Jade, that literally made no sense, whatsoever. Like, absolutely nothing came out of that statement."

Jade was about to make another obscene comment when her eyes crashed into familiar waves of a blue ocean. The Miyagi-Do students stopped dead in their tracks at the sight of the Cobra Kai kids. Hawk's eyes flickered over the way Jade was holding onto Demetri's arm, making the girl only squeeze that much more. 

She loved it when he looked at her with such eyes.

"Sam! Jade! I am so glad you guys came!" Jade smirked.

"Mi luna, I wouldn't miss you for the world." Moon giggled, her face going a little red as the mint haired girl kissed the celestial body on the cheek. "You are divine."

"Stop it, JJ. You know I'm taken."

"You wound me, mi amor. My heart will always be for you."

"Do you ever stop flirting?" Jade smirked at Demetri and put her hand on the boys cheek.

"Jealous, mi tigre? No need for the claws. There's plenty of Jade to go around." Demetri blushed and pushed the hand out of his face. "Ouch, two rejections in five minutes. My game is dying..."

As the crew spread out to different activities in the house, Jade found herself eyeing a group of teens outside smoking. She had gone two weeks without smoking, but the impending doom and stress that was hanging over her shoulders led her feet over to the group.

The teens immediately welcomed the newcomer to the group and offered her a hit of the blunt they were passing. Jade took a hit, letting the smoke fill her lungs before sighing it out of her nose.

"Fuck, that's a good one..." Jade passed it to the next stoner before pulling out her cigarette case and lighting up her own cigarette. "Y'know I went two weeks without lighting up... God knows what I was thinking?"