Sick Individual

~'Cause I'm a sick individual
And I'm doing this thing called whatever the fuck I want
I'm unusual
Ain't taking no shit, gonna drink this sip till I'm gone~

<I think the song for this chapter really fits if you wanna listen to something>

"I think you've forgotten who introduced you to this shop." Jade started casually, walking over to the pinned boy. The keys to the parlor spun on her finger and Hawk eyed the girl, pausing her struggle to plead to his old friend.

"Jade, please, look you don't-"

"Jade, please have mercy. Jade, please don't fuck me up. Jade, please suck my dick. Jade, Jade, Jade." Mocked Kyler with a sneer, pulling the cloth tighter on his neck. "Damn, Lip. You never change do you? Fucking pussy."

"Hey, give the kid a break." Commented Robby as he searched among the instruments. "It must be very intimidating to be overtaken so easily."

Tory sneered, enjoying the anger and worry on Hawk's face as she sat on the tattooist's chair. "Yeah guys. Jade was the first girl to even look at the freak much less kiss it." The girl glanced at Jade apologetically. "Sorry Jay. Didn't meant to remind you of your, uh, mistakes."

The punk shrugged, heart twinging at the memories. "Can't change the past. Thankfully I've had better...." 

Jade walked over to Hawk with a smirk and straddled the teen, her knees on either side of hips on the table. With a fake sigh, Jade used a hand to comb through his bottom hairs and the other held onto his chin.

"Oh, my chiqui..."

Hawk sneered and jerked his head free from her hold. "So you assholes are just ignoring the no fighting rules?" He glared into her eyes, something Jade savored.

"Oh no no no no." It was a whisper, as if the two were alone in the bedroom of her apartment. Her voice was intimate, soft. "No fighting today... You have something of mine..."

The shirtless teen frowned, trying to think of what she meant. A manicured finger traced the outline of his abs, causing him to shutter and jerk. Jade chuckled. "Still sensitive I see.... Remember the last time we were here together... you were crying from the needle...."

The punk hummed lowly, letting her finger trail up from his abs to his chest to his chin over his lips and finished at the hairspray saturated hair.

"You still use Revlon hair dye?"

Hawk didn't hide the confusion and Jade snickered. The purple teen hissed as the pink teen forced her fingers through the stiff hair and yanked back.

"Mi osito... do you remember that day you came to my apartment a mess?" Jade closed her eyes and leaned back. "I still remember thinking what a fucking shame it would be to turn you away..." Opening her eyes with a sigh she looked into worried blue eyes with a smirk. "And this..." her thumb pressed over his bicep, where the familiar circle scar laid.

"Just fucking beat me up, give me a bloody nose, and leave me alone, Jade. I'm tired of this shit." Hawk was met with a harsh grip on his cheeks and a forehead on his, eyes boring into his.

"No no no no, mi tesoro. I'm here to take back the flame I ignited. I'm here to snuff you out."

Jade reached back and her hands wrapped around a familiar cool metal. The punk flipped the razor out and immediately Hawk started panicking. The hands on him tightened as Jade laughed loudly.