Vicious

~If it don't hurt I get suspicious

I like to take the knife and twist it

Yeah my love is sacrilegious

I'm nuts, get to admit it

This violence is delicious~

Robby wasn't around much, not that Jade was surprised.

Hawk was around more, Jade was surprised.

The redhead currently had his hair down, laying it on the girls lap while she on the floor watching the TV. His hair was in dire need of someone else's assistance, so she basically demanded the kid to put his head in her sink so she could take care of it.

She had done a lot of work to that mane, she'd be damned if they had to shave it off because he couldn't take care of it.

There were no complaints on Hawk's side as he enjoyed the fingers in his hair throughout the process. His eyes closed multiple times and he even dozed off at one point. 

There was something bothering him that he couldn't understand, but never had the opportunity to ask. "Hey, Jade?" Jade looked down at the boy's head in her lap and made a question hum. "Why do you hate Demetri and Miyagi Do so much?"

Jade paused, not expecting the question and debated on answering. With a hesitant breath and turned her face towards the kitchen, the punk answered. "When I was in the hospital - same one as Miguel by the way - ain't none of them visited me." Swallowing whatever was pooling in her throat, Jade continued. "All of them knew I ain't had anyone and yet... it was Miguel..." She cut herself off.

"So, why specifically Demetri?"

"Because I cornered him one day and..."

"Aye, why the fuck everyone been ignoring me?"

Demetri looked around nervously, grabbing onto his backpack's arms tightly. "Uh, well..  you see, the proper response to that question requires a little, uh, bit of-" As the nerd continued his rambling, Jade's eyes narrowed further, the paranoia digging under her skin like a parasite. The more Demetri dug has grave, the more she felt like her skin was crawling. The anger was onset. 

Her veins felt like magma through her casted arms, thick and heavy and hot as it traveled from her heart to her toes. Eventually the fear set it, feeling like tape worms wriggling underneath the top layer of skin. 

"You're afraid of me." The words came out simple. No disbelief  nor hurt, nor anger laced in between the letters and words. When Demetri halted and stared at Jade with wide, fearful eyes.... she knew her answer.

"Why?" Demetri took a nervous step back to offset the predatory step forward of Jade. Hurt blossomed into Jade's chest like roses, the thorns constricting teen's lungs like a snake. "Answer me!"  It was angry, to mask the pain and hurt.

"B-because of that, Jade!" Demetri angrily pointed out the knife that made its way into her hands subconsciously. Fingers tightened around the handle and green eyes looked only into his chest - perhaps to see if he still had a heart - , not making eye contact. "F-fuck, Jade. You brought out a weapon. And that's not even the first time! N-none of us are comfortable around you anymore!" Demetri felt a weight in his chest lift before settling again - deeper - as he saw the water build up in green eyes.

Demetri's own eyes softened as he tried to take a step forward and correct the damage that had been done. "Jade, I-"

"No." It was bitten out, the one word, as sharp as a blade. Jade forced herself to show all of the emotions to Demetri that she was experiencing. One tear fell. Then another. Demetri felt his heart twist and turn at the girl who defended him so many times and laughed at his jokes and offered him...