The Hunter

~The lion in the jungle shows no shame, it shows no pride~

~It does what it needs to to stay strong and to survive, yeah~

"Here, stand up like this. And when I punch you-"

"Do I have to do this, chiqui? I just wanna watch you give me a show."

"Yes, Jade! I saw this online and I need to try it, please?" Jade was always a sucker for those beautiful blue eyes. And when he begged her like that, it reminded her of the shy boy she once knew. 

It made her weak. 

Jade sighed.

"Okay fine, what do I do?" Hawk's eyes lit up with happiness and grabbed the girls fist to manipulate them.

"So, when I punch you're going to swing your forearm out and try to throat punch me." Hawk liked practicing with Jade because she would actually hit him if he missed a block or attack. It made practice more fun and real. 

Jade nodded and got into the stance, ready to do what the teen said. When he threw the punch, she blocked it and then threw a jab at Hawk's neck.

Hawk grabbed her wrist with his hand and pulled it away. Taking a step forward into Jade's space, the teen swung his blocked hand around her arm and grabbed her throat. Jade quickly tried to raise her knee up into the boys groin but Hawk started shoving her until her back hit the wall.

"Wow, chiqui. If you wanted to get freaky all you had to do was ask." Jade smirked, enjoying the position and the red that bloomed over the teen's face. "What kind of videos are you watching, eh?" Hawk sputtered a bit, before removing his hand and walking a few steps away from the smirking girl.  Jade frowned mockingly.

"Awe, now I'm cold, chiqui. You warm me to the core."

"Jade..." Hawk sighed, face still burning. He was about to respond before his cell phone went off. Thankful for the distraction, the boy walked over to the kitchen and picked it up. "Hawk."

Jade rolled her eyes and walked over to the boy on the phone, grabbing a cold beer from the fridge.

"Yeah, I got it. After class tomorrow we could go?" Hawk nodded at whoever he was talking to. Jade walked behind him and lightly picked up the shirt from his back. He ignored her, used to the teasing.

"Sweet, I'll- fuck!" Hawk hissed at the sudden cold that bloomed across his spine from the beer place on his skin. Turning around quickly he yanked the beer out of a smug Jade's hand and returned to the phone conversation, giving the girl a nasty eye. "No, no, I'm alright. Just stubbed my toe. Yeah, shit hurts. See you tomorrow Miguel."

As soon as Hawk hung up the phone he looked at Jade through narrow eyes, who was chuckling to herself.

"Oh, you feel so accomplished, huh?" Jade let a smirk cross her face as she sat up on the kitchen counter. 

"I am an accomplished bruja." Hawk let out a smirk of his own and trapped the mint haired girl on the counter in between his arms. Jade just looked up into his eyes.

"Hmmmm, but you're being bad." Jade felt warmth grow in her stomach at the flirt. "You know what bad girls get, yeah?" Jade shook her head with hopeful eyes.

"A spanking?" Hawk snorted and shook his head. 

"No, you pervert. They get..." 

Jade let out a shriek as Hawk grabbed the spray head from her kitchen sink and sprayed her face with water.