I took her nipple in my mouth. I pitched it between my tongue and teeth. I pushed my fingers deeper in her, gently touching her g-spot. I sucked on her nipple as she arched her back. Her hole was contracting around my finger. Her body was shivering as I pushed another finger inside of her. She placed her leg between mine and I started to ride her knee as she rode my fingers. Her pussy kept getting tighter, her breathing heavier. Her heart pounded and she moaned louder.

She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me closer as she came. I held her with my one free arm until the shuddering had stopped. I pulled out slowly and moved across the bed. She just starred at me. She kissed me passionately and then kissed my nipples. Her hand trailed up and down my legs, teasing at first. Then her hand found my clit. She played with it softly, with her head on my stomach. My breathing became more rapid as Arizona increased speed. She kissed my stomach as she slowly pushed her fingers into me. I began to ride her fingers as she fucked me. Arizona sucked on my nipples softly while pushing deeper and deeper in me.

She pulled her other arm out from under me and just sat next to me. She reached up and played with my hair. Arizona sat there, watching me as I rode her fingers. I began to ride her hand harder and faster. I arched my back as she hit my g-spot. She hits it with every thrust and whispers "Right there?" in her sweet seductive voice. That's when I came and screamed her name. After that we just laid there in each others arms, just talking. I turned to her, wrapped my arms around her waist and told her that I would never go. She would never lose me.

A few days later
Arizona: I'm ready! Y/n, hurry up, it's my first day back at work. I'm fully back from today.
Y/n: I just needed to get my bag. Lets go to work.
Arizona: I'm excited, but also nervous.
Y/n: I will be with you most of the time. You start with Alex right?
Arizona: Yes, we have a surgery in the morning.
Y/n: After that we will have lunch together and spend the day working together.
Arizona: Sounds perfect to me. I love you and thank you for supporting and helping me with all of this.
Y/n: I love you too. Of course I'm here for everything you need. I will always help you when you need me, because you are the most important person in my life.
Arizona: I don't know what I would do without you. Glad I don't have to think about that.

Arizona pulled you in for a passionate kiss which ended when you both needed air.

At the hospital
Y/n: I will see you for lunch. Good luck with the surgery and call me if you need me.
Arizona: I will call. Love you.
Y/n: I love you too Zona.

You kissed her cheek and walked away to start working. Arizona got to the attending's lounge to get changed and walked to the peds wing to start her rounds.

A few months later.
Arizona: She is late, again. I will text her with a video of how good I look today.

Text

Arizona: Where are you? I'm ready and waiting

Arizona: Don't you want to kiss me? I look so hot right now and I bet you like this.
Y/n: I'm downstairs. I'm walking up the stairs at the moment
Y/n: Now I'm at the door.

You opened the door with your keys and dropped your bag on the floor.

Y/n: Hey you, I will get changed very quickly.
Arizona: Y/n, you okay? I know it's been a year today that you lost Mark. I forgot that, I'm sorry.
Y/n: It's okay Zona. I'm good as long as you're with me.
Arizona: I will not leave your side for one second. Only when I need to use the bathroom probably.
Y/n: Crazy that it's a year ago since it all happened. This year was a rollercoaster with you finding your way again and me living without my brother and not having my memories for a while.
Arizona: We were there for each other. And for me, that made it a lot easier.

You quickly changed and walked out the bedroom over to Arizona and wrapped your arms around her neck to give her a quick kiss on the lips.

Y/n: I'm done babe. We know we can get trough the rough stuff together. We just need each other, that's all.

Arizona pulled you in for a heated kiss where you fought for dominance while you did the tongue tango. You pulled away after a minute and rested your head against hers.

Arizona: That's true. We are together for almost 4 years and 1 of those years I get to call you my wife.
Y/n: After all we've been trough, those years were the best years, all because of you. Because you were there with me.
Arizona: In a week we will move and start our new journey at Hopkins. A new chapter for us.
Y/n: It's weird thinking about it.
Arizona: As much as I love just being with you and talking, we need to leave. Lets go, we will be late to the party at Mer her place.
Y/n: It's so sweet that they are organizing this party for us. I will miss them a lot I think.
Arizona: I will miss them too, but we promised to come and see each other at least a few times a year.
Y/n: Lets go my love. You look absolutely stunning today. You are the most beautiful women there is.
Arizona: I'm so happy I'm finally fully comfortable with my new leg, so I could wear dresses again, but have you seen yourself? You are gorgeous.

You got to the party
Meredith: Hey guys, come in.
Arizona: Thank you so much for doing this.
Meredith: Of course. We can't just let the two of you leave without a party.
Y/n: We are glad you are our friend.
Meredith: Tequila?
Arizona: Yes, we would love that.
Jo: Come on y/n, I wanna dance with you.
Y/n: I guess, I'm dancing tonight.
Arizona: I want a dance with you later tonight.

Later that night
Carina: It will be so weird not having the both of you around us.
Maya: Who do we ask to have double dates with us?
Arizona: Maybe you can ask Alex and Jo, they are fun.
Carina: Just not as much fun as you two.
Arizona: I will definitely miss you guys a lot. I will go and ask my wife to have a dance.
Amelia: Hey Arizona, you look amazing.
Arizona: Thank you Amelia. Can I borrow y/n please?
Amelia: Sure, I will speak to you later y/n.
Y/n: Hi babe, is something wrong?
Arizona: Everything is fine. Can I have this dance?
Y/n: You know I would never say no to you.

It was almost the end of the night and you saw that Arizona was tired after standing for such a long time. You were about to go to her and ask her if she wanted to go home when Meredith said to dance it out with each other. So that's what you all did, you danced it out one last time together.

A/n: I just wanted to take this moment to thank you all for reading the story. Already so many people looked at it and I'm so thankful for it. Please let me know if you like the story. Lots of love💕