~86~ Mr. West's Wife

Possible Trigger Warning

Josie's POV

We get a text from Mason around 2, asking us to pick up Drew for him.

Dylan drives my car and we stop to get Starbucks before we head to the school. When Drew hops in the car, he jumps excitedly into his booster.

"Yay!!!" He claps when Dylan hands him the hot chocolate he got him.

"Promise me you won't be wild after drinking this, ok?" Dylan asks, winking at him.

"I can't promise that," Drew says with a straight face as he takes the cup and sips, saying "Mhmmmmm" loudly.

We take him home and I go across the street and grab Clay, and then we play with the boys all afternoon.

When 5pm rolls around, we start to get a little nervous.

"Think everything's ok?" Dylan whispers as I play Twister with Drew.

"I don't know. Drew is hungry—Should we get a pizza?"

Dylan nods. "Yeah, I'll order it. Want breadsticks?"

"YESSS!" Drew flips, letting go of his red spot and falling to the floor.

"You guys living here is the BEST!! Huh Clay?" Drew asks as he smiles and lays on his back.

Clayton grins as he crawls over to Drew and leans over him, patting his face cheerily with drool hanging out of his mouth and dripping onto Drew's cheek.

"Ick!" Drew chortles as he wipes his face on my leggings and kisses Clay.

"Why do ya leak so much?"

Dylan laughs loudly, in the middle of ordering the pizza, and I do too as Drew looks at us like we're insane.

I seriously missed these boys.

When Dylan hangs up, he comes over. "Twenty minutes."

"If you would have ordered on the app you could've saved 20 percent," I smirk as I pick up Clay and cuddle him close to me.

"And you couldn't have told me that before I ordered?"

Before I can defend myself, Mason and Sasha walk in and I can immediately tell that they're fighting.

Mason is beyond pissed and Sasha is....Well, Sasha is not ok.

Sasha hugs Drew and Clayton quickly and walks up the stairs when Mason yells after her. "You're just going to walk away?!?"

"Yup....."

"QUIT SHUTTING ME OUT ALL THE DAMN TIME!!!" He screams, causing both boys to immediately start crying.

Mason sighs as he walks over to both of them, taking Clay from me and pulling Drew into him. "Sorry," he says softly as he rocks Clay until he settles, but Drew doesn't cheer up as easily.

"Why are you mad at mommy?" He asks with tears streaming down his face.

"I won't be forever."

"Well when you're mad at me you just spank me and I cry, and then you feel bad that I'm crying and you're not mad anymore."

Mason gives him a sad smile as he brushes curls out of his face. "It's not like that with grownups, Andrew."

Drew gives him a look that says he doesn't understand, and the way the kids are acting proves that Mason and Sasha hardly ever fight.

"Why don't you go upstairs and play for a bit. I'll call you when dinner is ready," he says softly.

"Pizza is almost here," Dylan says.