~65~ Reunion

🌟🌟🌟MISSING 15 YEARS🌟🌟🌟

Ellie's POV

"Baby, what's wrong?" Taylor asks as he comes up behind me.

"I'm just a little nervous," I say as I give him a small smile and finish packing Luke's suitcase.

"Why?"

"Because these family reunions are awful. Our kids always get in trouble, your grandma hates me, you and your dad always fight, and Lilah always gets into it with your Aunt Margaret...AND, your grandma's house smells like....Old people."

Taylor quirks a brow and fights a smirk. "Old people have a smell?"

"She sure does," I say as I put Luke's underwear on top and zip up the suitcase.

Taylor sees Sasha walking past Luke's room and he holds up his hand to me. "Sash, come here for a minute....."

"Yeah?" She asks as she pokes her head in.

"Do old people have a smell?"

"Your grandma does," she says as she leaves the room and I give him a smug look.

He chuckles once as he smacks my butt playfully. "You better behave this weekend, young lady."

I stick out my bottom lip. "I'd rather just take a spanking...Your family is a pain."

He bites his lip to keep from smiling as he swiftly grabs my wrist and sits on Luke's bed, pulling me over his left knee.

"Taylor Reed!" I hiss as I try to get out of his tight grip.

"If you can't behave, then I'll have to punish you," he says in a stern voice as he lands his heavy hand down on my bottom.

"Knock it off!" I shriek as I try to push myself off of him.

He brings his paw down on me again, and I'm starting to get mad.

"I mean it, Taylor!"

He chuckles as he lifts me up and kisses me hard, swiping some hair out of my face. "It's really important to my dad that we go....Please just have a good attitude?" He asks with a soft, velvety voice.

"Have that talk with yourself...I always have a good attitude. You, your sister, and your children are always the ones who causes drama."

"Not this year...My cousin is coming and I'm really excited about it."

"Which cousin?"

"You've never met him...Moby."

"Moby?"

He grins as he takes Luke's suitcase and starts carrying it downstairs.

"His real name is Arnold."

"Where did 'Moby' come from?"

"We had a Lit class together in high school and we were reading Moby Dick...He got caught cheating on the test, and he said that Moby's Dick had nothing on his, and he flashed himself to the teacher...Ended up getting expelled and going to military school."