~36~ Let Her Down

Luke's POV

I shake my head in frustration and finally get on my phone. "Hey Sash, I'm gonna go ahead and deal with it...No, I'm not sure at all...Ok, bye."

"You sure you don't wanna go get a hand spanking from Mason? The hairbrush is basically just a small paddle."

"I'm sure," he grins. Something is wrong with this kid....

"Ok. Where's a hairbrush?"

"I don't know."

"How do you not know?" I ask.

"My hair is short, dude. I don't use one, I use a comb."

"Well I'm not going through mom's stuff, Nolan."

He rolls his eyes.... "Well you do have a wife, you know."

"Oh yeah," I say as I head up the stairs and to our apartment.

Shay is watching TV on the couch, and when she sees me her face lights up like a Christmas tree. "Hey baby. Do you have a wooden hairbrush?"

"Huh?"

"Apparently I have to spank my brother."

"Are you serious?"

"I wish I wasn't," I groan as I flop down on the couch beside her.

I tell her everything that happened, and she takes my hand.

"Why is it bothering you so bad?"

"Cause it's weird. I still feel like a kid."

She shrugs. "But you're not."

"I know, but I still feel like one. Being all parental.....I'm not ready for that."

Her face flashes funny, and I give her a look. "What?"

"Nothing," she says as she shakes her head and stands up, going into the bathroom. "This ones my favorite, please don't break it," she smirks as she hands it to me.

"It looks painful," I say as I turn it over in my hands.

She simply nods.

"Wish me luck," I groan.

"Good luck"

"I need it," I grumble as I go downstairs. When I get there, Nolan is sitting on the couch looking through his phone.

"Tip for ya, little bro."

When he looks at me, I grin. "Never put padding back there...Dad will catch it and you will get double the spanking."

He laughs and shakes his head. "Thanks for the warning."

"Where you wanna go?"

"Don't care."

I look around the room, and simply point to the kitchen table. He nods as he stands up and walks over, moving a chair out of the way and bending over wordlessly.

I don't even have to tell him to stick his butt out further as he puts his elbows on the table and hangs his head.

Crap! I need to ask a few questions.

"Stay there, I'll be back," I say as I go outside and get on my phone. "Hey kid," dad says.

"Ok, the butthead conned me into doing it. Tell me what to do, dad..."

"You using your hand?" He asks, and I can hear his amusement through the line.

"Hell no. Brush."

"K. Well, start out softer than what you would think and see how he reacts."