~85~ Momster

Josie's POV

I follow behind Dylan quickly and see him taking the kid's desk and pushing, making his chair go with it until the back hits the wall. The kid freezes in horror and the class goes silent.

Dylan smiles a creepy smile as he grabs both sides of the desk and leans down, purposely flexing his muscles and making veins pop in a disgusting way.

Yup, he's bigger than Jake

"What's up, my dude?" Dylan asks in a cheery voice as he gets a few inches from the kid's face, keeping his hands off, but his eyes on him.

The kid gulps and then plasters on a fake, at ease smile as he leans back in his chair and sticks a pen in his mouth.

"How's it going?" He asks in a breezy tone.

Dylan shrugs as he lets go of one side of the desk and makes his hand do the so-so motion.

"It was going spectacular! Thanks so much for asking! Unfortunately for you, I came to visit my sister and heard you...what was it?....Wanting to wank off to her picture?"

Sasha drops her head and closes her eyes, and all I want to do is hug her. She's completely humiliated and ashamed.

"What did you just say?" Mason asks in a shaking, irate voice.

Dylan nods, not taking his eyes off of the kid.

"Oh yeah. He also asked her if she was ready to whore around with him, and asked if you prefer her to be clean shaven, or if a little fuzz was acceptable."

I see Lance rush in and he definitely caught the tale-end of that conversation.

"Please tell me I didn't hear that correctly, Dorian," Mills says in a dark, scary voice.

Dylan continues to glare at Dorian, and he is looking smaller and smaller as he shrinks back further in his chair.

"Why ya look so scared, Dorian?" Dylan asks innocently as he smiles that creepy smile again.

I look back at Sasha and her head is still down and it's breaking my heart. Mason is staring at her too, completely ignoring Dorian. Dylan and Mills sure aren't though. Dylan looks like he's trying to convince himself not to hit him, and Mills looks like he wants him to.

"How about you and I have a chat?" Mills finally says, breaking the horrible silence.

Dorian nods once, but Dylan still hasn't moved and Dorian looks like he's going to pee himself.

"Head to my office and I'll be there in a minute," Mills barks.

Once Dorian gets up, he sidesteps away from Dylan and walks quickly out of the room.

Mills stands there for a moment as he scans the room, and his eyes zero in on Tate. "You ever say anything to her?"

Tate's face turns red as he nods. "Yes sir."

"How often?"

"Too often."

"As much as Dorian?" Mills asks through gritted teeth.

Tate simply shakes his head and keeps his eyes on his desk.

"Did you hear him today, Dylan?" Mills asks.

"No, unfortunately I didn't....." he says as he turns his glare of scary on Tate, making him visibly shutter...I don't blame him, Dylan is scary AF right now.

Mills scans the room again and locks eyes on someone else. "Jeff?"

Jeff quickly shakes his head. "I did the first day of school and then felt bad. I haven't since...."