Part 20

after sending ning yiwei back, liang chong did not go home, he turned around and went to the company.

liang chong set up a safe in the lounge of the group's office on the top floor, and most of the things that ning yiwei gave him. those things were safest in the safe, and would be like ning yiwei always following him.

on the way to the company, liang chong received a text message from kong wei, who asked him if he could take time to chat.

liang chong did not reply, after zuo slid deleted, fang found that he had recently been infected by ning yiwei a lot of childishness, and deleting people's text messages for no reason was not something liang chong would do.

Secretary Laila is working overtime to sort out the itinerary information for the second half of the month, the entire top floor only the secretary department is lit up, she sorted out a large part, turned on the stereo to listen to the song, relaxed the mood, but saw Liang Chong from the elevator entrance to come.

Laila immediately reflexively turned off the music and stood up to greet Liang Chong: "Mr. Liang." 

liang chong, holding the car keys in his hand, nodded to her, did not explain his intentions, did not seem to have the meaning of emergency work, and only bypassed the secretarial department and walked to his office.

he did not press the curtain of the floor-to-ceiling glass door of the office, went straight into the lounge, opened the door, walked to the coffee table, leaned over to take the oil painting that opened the safe, pressed the password and fingerprint on the box door, and opened the box.

the safe is not small, there is everything in it, ning yiwei sent liang chong's various and strange things, liang chongquan put it very well, and he did not want to lose it. it was as if every word he said when he and ning yiwei were together, even if they were irrelevant and boring, liang chong did not want to forget them easily.

he looked at the pile of debris inside and picked out a hollowed-out metal spherical music box with a clockwork and took it out.

THIS IS THE HOMEWORK OF NING YIWEI'S PREVIOUS METALWORKING COURSE, WHICH WAS FAVORED BY THE TEACHER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COMPETITION, AND AFTER WINNING THE NATIONAL SPECIAL PRIZE, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN COLLECTED IN THE D EXHIBITION HALL. BUT NING YIWEI WAS VERY STINGY, AND AS SOON AS THE AWARD WAS OVER, HE RESOLUTELY ASKED FOR IT BACK, AND THEN GAVE IT TO LIANG CHONG LIKE A TREASURE.

sometimes liang chong didn't understand why ning yiwei was so obsessed with sending him something.

every time ning yiwei gave a gift, he hurriedly held something in front of liang chong, as if the value of the gift would decrease one second later.

liang chong sat on the single sofa chair on the side of the coffee table, twisted the clockwork, and then released it until it was almost spinning, and the music box rang. the sound of the reed is crisp and pleasant, and it is the first four bars of pachbel's cannon. on the track on the metal ball, various colored balls slowly slide along the track with the music.

he still remembered what ning yiwei had said to him at that time--on a very cold winter night, ning yiwei was excited to introduce liang chong, just downstairs from liang chong's house, and he couldn't even wait to go upstairs.

ning yiwei told liang chong how many parts there were, the reeds were carefully polished by him, the program of the car gear was rewritten five times, how difficult the sound cylinder was, how difficult it was for the teacher who wanted to put the homework in the museum, and how he racked his brains and fought with the teacher to snatch the homework back. from the lobby to the elevator, from the elevator to the living room of liang chong's family, ning yiwei said it with a colorful voice, and it was almost funny.