Part 4

IN THE EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT OF THE SECOND HOSPITAL OF D CITY, ZHOU ZIRUI SAT ON A SMALL STOOL NEXT TO HIM IN HORROR AND SAW THE DOCTOR APPLY GAUZE TO NING YIWEI.

the man with the flower arm was quite fierce, but the wine drank too much to be accurate, holding the bottle several times, but did not hit anyone, and finally gasped for breath, knocked the bottle on the wall, knocked the bottom of the bottle, and smashed it against ning yiwei.

ning yiwei couldn't dodge, the back of his head was strong and solid, and the edge of the broken wine bottle was scratched behind his ear.

fortunately, when the bar security guard went out, he noticed that the man looked strange, holding a wine bottle in his hand, and saw him fighting in the alley from a distance, and immediately called a group of colleagues to come over, dragged the man away, and called the police. ning yiwei fainted on the spot, and zhou zirui was also frightened, and he hit 120 in a hurry.

a security guard supported ning yiwei, and the white shirt was stained with blood in a short time. zhou zirui hung up the phone, looked back, and sat on the ground with a weak leg.

ning yiwei's mobile phone fell aside, and zhou zirui trembled and picked it up for him, and found more than a dozen missed calls from liang chong on the screen.

although he had never met, zhou zirui knew that ning yiwei and liang chong had a very good relationship.

ning yiwei's parents and people jointly opened a chain of fresh supermarkets, usually in the field to buy goods to contact the manufacturer, busy to see no one, ning yiwei is not used to living in the bedroom, running liang chong's family lives more than running his own home. sometimes zhou zirui listened to ning yiwei talk about it and felt that liang chong was no different from ning yiwei's family.

at this time, there was no one who could discuss it, so zhou zirui gave him a return, stumbling and talking to liang chong about what had just happened.

liang chong's voice was low and calm, very calm, very soothing, zhou zirui listened to liang chong's words and gradually calmed down.

after a while, zhou zirui heard that liang chong seemed to have called a taxi, and just after telling the driver the address of the bar, the sound of the ambulance's whistle came from afar.

zhou zirui told liang chong that the ambulance was coming, and liang chong said good, let zhou zirui accompany ning yiwei to the hospital first, and he would arrive soon.

in the ambulance, the nurse accompanying the car used gauze to stop the bleeding for ning yiwei. she pressed it several times, and found that the wound was obviously not large, but the blood kept flowing out, and she couldn't stop it. the nurse changed into a new piece of disinfectant gauze, pressed the wound again, looked up and asked zhou zirui seriously: "what is wrong with his blood clotting function?" "

zhou zirui was stunned for a moment and asked, "what?" he and ning yiwei had known each other for three years, and had never heard ning yiwei talk about it.

"not very good," a faint voice joined them, the nurse and zhou zirui looked down at the same time, ning yiwei's eyes were half-opened, and his lips were pale and moving, "hereditary coagulation dysfunction, but not serious." press it a little longer to stop. "

THE NURSE LOOKED AT THE GAUZE THAT HAD BEEN STAINED RED AGAIN, NODDED HESITANTLY, AND NING YIWEI SAID, "IN ORDER TO PREVENT ME FROM FAINTING AGAIN AFTER A WHILE, I TOLD YOU IN ADVANCE THAT I AM TYPE O BLOOD, THE SAME BLOOD TYPE AS EINSTEIN." "

"I AM ALSO O, O BLOOD TYPE," ZHOU ZIRUI SAID, "VON NEUMANN AND GAO, GAUSS IS ALSO O TYPE." "

"got it," the nurse said, adding, "don't talk to each other." "