Part 23

ning yiwei used the excuse to say that the school had an emergency, and despite lu jiaqin's persuasion, he stepped on his shoes and ran out of the community.

he stood on the side of the road to take a taxi, and when he looked down, he found that the shoes on his feet were two different styles of yin and yang, and he didn't bring anything except his mobile phone wallet, and he knew what was called a square inch chaos.

just as a taxi turned around, ning yiwei beckoned, got into the car, remembered that he did not know where liang chong was now, had to let the driver drive forward first, and then call liang chong.

the driver drove very slowly, frequently looking back, waiting for ning yiwei to give him an address, but liang chong's phone was busy, and after ning yiwei played for five minutes, the phone finally passed.

hearing liang chong pick up the phone, ning yiwei immediately asked him, "where are you?" 

"at home," liang chong, who was still speaking from someone else, told ning yiwei, "have a video conference." 

ning yiwei let out a "hmm" and asked liang chong, "then is it convenient for me to come over?" 

liang chong's fellow members of the meeting said, "continue speaking," and then said to ning yiwei, "come on, i'm almost done." 

ning yiwei reported to the driver address, the driver turned his head and drove towards liang chong's house.

after getting out of the car, ning yiwei slowly walked into the elevator, and half a minute later, the elevator door opened.

the first floor of liang chong's house was quiet. ning yiwei changed his shoes and walked through the entrance, saw that the living room was empty, walked upstairs again, turned the corner, and only then did he hear some sounds in the study.

the study door was not closed, there was a slit, ning yiwei looked through the crack in the door and saw liang chong standing, with his back to the door talking on the phone.

liang chong's right hand pressed casually on the edge of the mahogany and metal stitched desk, and there was no other sound in the room, and it seemed that at least the video would be over.

not long after, liang chong hung up the phone, but did not turn around, ning yiwei gently pushed open the door, crept over, and hugged liang chong from behind.

-----------------

ning yiwei was much shorter and thinner than liang chong, his face was close to liang chong's shoulder, his hand went around liang chong's waist, because of the nervousness, ning yiwei's fingers touched the ornaments on the desk, and the back of his hand also hit a globe.

"ning yiwei?" liang chong didn't move and asked softly.

"hmm." ning yiwei was also impressed by his own cheeky face, and he obviously felt that liang chong, who was attached to him, was much stiffer, but he still did not want to let go.

as if holding liang chong at this moment, liang chong's back to him.

liang chong, holding ning yiwei's hand, took ning yiwei's palm, pulled some away, turned around, and looked down at ning yiwei.

ning yiwei also plucked up the courage to look up, his gaze following liang chong's bulging throat knot upwards, then to his chin and nose bridge, and his eyes. after meeting liang chong's gaze, ning yiwei suddenly found that liang chong's face was very ugly.

it is not that ning yiwei will be unsightly when he is secretly hugged, but that there are bad important accidents that are not good.

"what's wrong?" ning yiwei immediately calmed down and asked liang chong.