fanwai quad tour 3.1

3.1

At 7:50 a.m., Ning Yiwei and Kong Shenfeng went downstairs for breakfast together, and Kang Yixin had not yet come.

After taking some food and sitting down, looking at the fashionable sweater that Ning Yixin had newly bought for him with Carn Yixin, Kong Shenfeng leaned over and asked Ning Yiwei: "Xiao Ning, to tell the truth, you don't regret marking so much maneuver time later."

"Alas," Ning Yiwei poked a piece of honeydew melon to eat, sighed, and looked around vigilantly, confirming that Kang Yixin had not yet come down, before whispering to Professor Kong, "I really regret it!" "Actually

, I gave you a look on the plane that day," Kong Shenfeng shook his head, and said, "You didn't see it, I have suffered this kind of loss before, and then I know that I still have to keep a hand as a person."

Ning Yiwei sighed again and said, "I will have to reduce it by one-half next time." His maneuvering time was

all used to accompany Kang Yixin to the mall, Kang Yixin bought it himself, and Laning also tried it together, Ning Yiwei often read a few lines of papers to interrupt being pushed into the fitting room, back to the hotel physically and mentally exhausted, Liang Chong seems to be very busy, and he has a jet lag, the two people have not spoken well for several days.

"But there is no time to maneuver today," he said to Kong Shenfeng with some excitement as he took a sip of juice, "because I made an appointment to visit the collider!" As

he was speaking, Kang Yixin came from not far away, and Ning Yiwei immediately stopped his mouth.

Kong Shenfeng was already familiar with this kind of scene, and he very naturally opened up a new topic about the LEP demolition process, and Ning Yiwei only followed it in a similar way. Kang Yixin came over and listened, and found that they were talking about this kind of thing that she was not interested in, and after pulling Ning Yiwei's collar right, she hurried to get breakfast.