fanwai four-person tour 4.2

4.2

Ning Yilai only started at noon and read two papers on his mobile phone. He had planned to visit ATLAS this afternoon, but Liang Chong came, and he thought he might have to change his schedule.

Kang Yixin took Kong Shenfeng out, and Ning Yiwei took Liang Chong to the place where he had been.

They went to the fountain and saw the church, and Ning Yiwei was like a small tour guide and a ground snake, proudly carrying all the introductions he had seen to Liang Chong.

It was nearly evening, it was snowing, and the four of them had made an appointment to meet in the English Garden. Liang Chong, then held up an umbrella for Ning Yiwei and wandered around for a while.

Standing by the big flower clock chatting, Ning Yi only saw Kang Yixin in the snow holding a new camera coming over, taking pictures while walking, and life followed Kong Shenfeng who held up an umbrella.

Coinciding with the change of day and night, the night lights in the garden suddenly all turned on, the lights began to go up, and night fell.

The snow in Switzerland was heavy, falling from the sky, flying up and down under the bright lights of the street lamps.

Although he did not accompany her to buy a camera, he had already called his mother, and Ning Yiwei thought vaguely in his heart that this was a progress for their whole family.

The snow was falling, and under the sky, there were only four people left in the whole garden.

When Kang Yixin was about to walk in front of Ning Yiwei, Liang Chong called out to Ning Yiwei.

Ning Yiwei looked back and saw Liang Chong, touching the ground on one knee, taking out a box from the inner pocket of his coat, and opening the box with his head bowed, and there were two rings inside.

He said to Ning Yiwei: "You didn't wake up in the morning, you weren't very formal, and you didn't find an opportunity during the day." Ning Yiwei

was a little surprised and confused, and looked at Liang Chong in a daze.

It was rare for the word formal to come out of Liang Chong's mouth, because although Liang Chong himself was very formal, when he and Ning Yiwei were together, it seemed that they were never formal.

After Ning Yiwei confessed, they casually got together, randomly found a day in a random room**, decided where to go tonight at will, like always cautious, and always chose casually.

Ning Yiwei also thought that Liang Chong, like him, didn't care about these things.

"It's not formal enough right now." Liang Chong said.

He half-knelt for a short while, a thin layer of snow fell on the shoulders of the black coat, and when Kong Shenfeng and Kang Yixin came to the side, he said, "But the next time you go out with your uncle and uncle, I don't know when it will be."

Kang Yixin looked at Liang Chong, and also at Ning Yiwei, and without a word, tugged at the strap of the camera and stood next to Kong Shenfeng.

They did not express their opinion on this unusual marriage proposal, but only became Ning Yiwei's certified temporary enlightened parents and Liang Chong's certified marriage proposal witness.

Witnessing the marriage proposal of only four people present, liang Chong's secret specially prepared for them was kept.

The oath may not be timeless enough, but the half-kneeling and the ring are sincere.

"But," said Liang Chong, "are you willing to be with me forever?" It

is always a word that is not very rational, and Ning Yiwei will not express it in this way, but Liang Chong's words are very appropriate.

"Good," Ning Yiwei looked at Liang Chong, and said somewhat shyly, "yes." He picked up a narrower ring and asked Liang Chong, "Is this mine?" Hearing Liang Chong's

words, he put it on himself, took another one, and took Liang Chong's hand to put it on him.