Part 8

on the way home, liang chong had not yet discovered that ning yiwei had secretly concealed his injuries, and his attitude towards ning yiwei was okay. he gave ning yiwei a school bag and put it in the back seat, although he did not give ning yiwei a car door, it was also a big treatment breakthrough.

seeing ning yiwei looking down at the mobile phone, liang chong casually asked, "send another text message to zhou zirui?" "

ning yiwei glanced at liang chong, denying liang chong's speculation: "i am sending an email to professor kong. "

"kong shenfeng?"

"well," ning yiwei said quickly typing on the screen with his hand, without raising his head, "zi rui said that it was useless to send it, but i still want to send it." "

"say what?"

ning yiwei hit the passion, and after a while he answered liang chong:

explain the regular meetings of the research group. "

"is he coming back this week?" liang chong asked ning yiwei, "i heard kong wei talk about it last night. "

"he only came back for a few days, i definitely can't see him..." ning yiwei thought of kong wei's "video with my father", his heart was not very happy, put down his mobile phone, and said to liang chong, "who is your cousin like, and professor kong's personality is simply different from professor kong's personality!" "

KONG SHENFENG IS ONE OF NING YIWEI'S MOST RESPECTED PROFESSORS IN THE SCHOOL, AND HE IS ALSO NING YIWEI'S IDOL FOR MANY YEARS. PROFESSOR KONG IS ALSO FROM THE JUNIOR CLASS OF D UNIVERSITY, AFTER GRADUATING FROM UNDERGRADUATE, HE WENT TO A FAMOUS FOREIGN SCHOOL TO CONTINUE HIS STUDIES, AND AT THE AGE OF THIRTY-TWO, HE RETURNED TO HIS ALMA MATER UNDER PRESSURE FROM ALL SIDES, AND LAY DORMANT FOR FIVE YEARS WITH THE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH GROUP KNOWN AS THE CAOTAI TEAM, AND FINALLY MADE A BREAKTHROUGH RESULT.

when he was young, he was very busy with the group, and only a few years before ning yiwei enrolled did he suddenly announce the information on the recruitment of undergraduate students in the group.

for students who want to continue to do academic work, there are many benefits to the research group of deep feng.

on the one hand, kong shenfeng is famous, compared with well-known physicists abroad, he is not allowed to let go, if he can brush his face, rub a letter of recommendation, or study under him, it is a good result; on the other hand, kong shenfeng is serious about learning, even if he has few opportunities to speak, he can learn things. therefore, even if his group is notoriously demanding and not good at water, the number of applicants is still as large as the carp across the river.

ning yiwei and zhou zirui's head suspension beam cone stabbed the stock for more than half a year, and after five levels and six generals, they entered the group.

kong shenfeng is very strict, his personality is also strange, not smooth, a little black and white, but he is surprisingly good to ning yiwei, although ning yiwei is just an ordinary senior. perhaps because he himself said that he saw the shadow of his childhood in ning yiwei.

after ning yiwei entered the group, professor kong's frequency of appearing at the weekly regular meeting became higher, and even in tokyo, he would take the initiative to send an email to ning yiwei, recommend some of the latest articles for ning yiwei to read, and also send ning yiwei personal understanding to him after writing and reading.

before entering the group, because of their admiration for kong shenfeng, zhou zirui and ning yiwei had read all the interviews and news that they could find professor kong, and the two did not remember that professor kong had mentioned his son on any occasion. when kong wei was brought in the laboratory by the assistant teacher, ning yiwei and zhou zirui were surprised, and after getting along, they felt even more strange.