Part 12

at five o'clock in the afternoon on saturday, ning yiwei and zhou zirui met at the school gate.

"you came by yourself?" zhou zirui watched ning yiwei get out of the taxi and asked in passing.

since ning yiwei was injured, it was all liang chong's pick-up and drop-off, and zhou zirui was envious of him.

ning yiwei nodded and said, "he went on a business trip." "

"hey," zhou zirui sighed, "liang chong's kindness to you, you see my cousin, cousin, will only scratch, arrest me to change the volume." by the way, has your wound ever been cracked? "

"no," ning yiwei walked with him to the physics experimental teaching center, "i think my wound will not crack anymore, unless kong wei's literature analysis tonight makes me laugh." "

after saying that, both of them thought it was funny, and they were hahahaha all the way.

walking into the classroom where the weekly meeting was held, seven or eight graduate students and phds were already sitting in the front row.

usually, the research group held weekly meetings, ning yiwei and zhou zirui sat in the back, after all, others had something to say, and the two of them had nothing to say, and it was not good to sit too far ahead. but today is different, in order to watch kong wei's performance, the two sat cheekily in the second row.

a graduate student sister who was familiar with them came over and asked ning yiwei, "yi wei, do you know what this new additional rule is?" "

ning yiwei really didn't know how liang chong's words were told to professor kong, so he honestly said he didn't know. the student sister's look was a little suspicious, and she wanted to ask him something, but the back door of the classroom was pushed open again, and several people looked back at the same time, it was professor kong and assistant professor cui.

kong shenfeng was not tall, thin, bearded, and wore a short-sleeved white shirt and fat suit pants. probably in tokyo, he was too lazy to find a place to get a haircut, and his hair grew much longer than the last time he came to school, and he was curled up in the east and west.

"there are only a few people," kong shenfeng looked at his watch, turned his head and said to cui he, "it's half past five, and everyone's punctual awareness is not strong enough." "

cui jing didn't mean to say that you arranged six o'clock, so she vaguely followed his "uh-huh- ah-ah" a few times.

kong shenfeng walked to the podium, put down the notebook, and went to the front row of the students, chatted with a few doctoral students before walking to ning yiwei and zhou zirui. approaching ning yiwei, kong shenfeng saw the gauze behind ning yiwei's ear, froze for a moment, and asked ning yiwei: "yiwei, what's wrong with you here?" "

"unfortunately, i was chased by a dog in the school grove," the student sister replied, "and fell down." 

ning yiwei did not expect that this rumor of being chased by the dog had spread so widely, and before he could speak, kong shenfeng first said to xuejie: "no, how can the fall be behind the ear?" obviously counterintuitive. i think you still lack a little bit of curiosity. "

"yes, it was scraped by the enemy's wine bottle," ning yiwei took the opportunity to refute the rumor, "i have clarified it several times with zi rui, and no one believes it." 

kong shenfeng shook his head, sighed, and said, "seriously?" 

"it's not serious, the doctor said it's okay to recuperate," ning replied, "you can't use your brain too much." 

kong shenfeng then smiled at ning yiwei, "with your and zhou zirui's minds, ordinary knowledge is difficult for you to use your brains excessively." 

the student sister in front of her looked a little speechless, and kong shenfeng continued, "but don't easily offend people in the future." "