Part 9

after ning yiwei was taught by liang chong, the whole person was much quieter.

this is not liang chong's original intention, but if you say less, the world can be quieter.

back at liang chong's house, the doctor examined ning yiwei's wound, changed the gauze and left.

the two watched the news relatively wordlessly, and ning yiwei began to hold his leg and fell on liang chong's body and yawned, and liang chong, then put a waterproof patch on ning yiwei and let ning yiwei go upstairs to take a bath first.

liang chong, himself, went into the study and called his secretary and asked her to go to dinner with professor jokong.

after a short time, the secretary called back, and there was a hint of embarrassment in her words, she said: "mr. liang, professor kong asked you what to donate this time, and he was very busy without donating." "

liang chong was stunned: "didn't you just donate it?" "

THE PREVIOUS YEAR, LIANG CHONG'S GROUP SIGNED A DONATION AGREEMENT WITH D UNIVERSITY TO BUILD AN UNDERGROUND LABORATORY FOR THE NEW CAMPUS OF D UNIVERSITY THAT CAN BE USED TO PLACE NEW PARTICLE ACCELERATORS.

at that time, because ning yiwei read at home every night in order to enter kong shenfeng's research group, and stayed up all night at every turn, liang chong, unable to look at it, called his own uncle, hoping that he could leave a place for ning yiwei. unexpectedly, when kong shenfeng heard it, the lion opened his mouth and hinted that liang chong wanted a new type of particle accelerator.

liang chong directly hung up his phone, and after a while kong shenfeng called again, and his tone softened a lot, saying that it was okay to build a laboratory shell, and he had to think of a way.

liang chongren calculated the cost, felt that it was quite affordable, and agreed.

at the dinner party after signing the agreement, kong shenfeng drank some wine and revealed to liang chong, quite proudly: "in fact, undergraduate students are of no use, that is, let them come to the group to accept some academic influence, more than one less does not matter." and this ning yiwei, i was originally going to recruit. "

liang chong was so angry that he almost crushed the wine glass, and never gave this unfamiliar uncle a good look.

unexpectedly, kong shenfeng, a person who had not been seen for a year, became more and more greedy, and a meal had to be clearly marked.

"i asked him myself." liang chong said, gave kong shenfeng a phone call, and answered it not long after it rang.

"xiao liang," kong shenfeng's voice sounded a little younger than his own age, and he did not use any excessive words, and asked liang chong very naturally, "i don't know if you have heard of the practical superconducting single photon detector." 

"don't you have a lot of money?" liang chong asked sincerely. he knew that kong shenfeng's scientific research funding was much more well-known in the country.

"production is a cash cow, savings is a cornucopia." kong shenfeng answered.

"..." liang chong, after closing his eyes and calming his emotions, said directly to kong shenfeng, "this time it's about ning yiwei again." "

kong shenfeng's head was quiet for a few seconds, and then he became serious, and then liang chong's words asked, "what happened to ning yiwei?" you just say it. "

liang chong, too, was polite with kong shenfeng, briefly repeated the contents of ning yiwei's email, and then mentioned kong yiwei's dispute with ning yiwei in the canteen in the evening, hoping that kong shenfeng could take time to discipline his son in addition to focusing on his studies, so that kong yifeng could understand some basic virtues and not take pleasure in provoking and harming classmates.