Part 38

ning yiwei guessed that liang chong should also be surprised, because liang chong's pause had never been longer than ever, and ning yiwei waited for half a day before liang chong spoke.

lu jiaqin's yunnan client gave her a pair of jade go pieces, which she took home and placed on ning yiwei's table, who sat on the edge of the bed, emptied the cans of go, and placed fiboratchi on the plaid sheets.

at 13, liang chong asked, "did she come to recognize you?" "

"i didn't say," ning yiwei sullenly disturbed the chess pieces, and put them back into the chess jar one by one, "but i'm not stupid." "

he didn't want to repeat what had happened tonight, he just wanted liang chong to stay with him on the other end of the phone for a while.

liang chong, however, asked, "how did you guess that?" "

"a lot of evidence," ning yiwei said a little annoyedly, "a lot, you know, she's stupid." "

liang chong did not speak, ning yiwei put away the chess pieces, put them back on the bedside table, and told liang chong: "but there is also good news, she looks like she is doing quite well, and she has not suffered hardships." "

"is it?" liang chong asked him softly.

"well," ning yiwei thought back to her appearance, curled long hair, white skin, and couldn't help but guess with liang chong, "do you think she gave birth to me unmarried, my biological father abandoned her, she can't raise me alone, so she threw me away?" "

"no, it won't." liang chong said.

"hey," ning yiwei sat cross-legged on the bed a little lowly, tugging at the edge of his pajamas, and stressed to liang chong, "she is very beautiful, you will know when you see it." i think she should have no way to raise me, it is difficult to raise a small baby, to do a lot of preparation, she may not be ready, can only decide not to want me, maybe this decision is also very difficult to do. "

ning yiwei was talking about different speculations, trying to find a more perfect excuse for his birth mother, maybe there was really no way to keep him, so he threw ning yiwei away.

"only." liang chong's voice was a little softer and gentler.

his name was ning yiwei, and ning yiwei did not respond, wu zi caught in his emotions, he finished all his speculations before he stopped and said to liang chong, "liang chong, i used to think that even if they found me, i wouldn't feel anything." but she was so sad today, i was really sad. "

"why is she so sad?" ning yiwei whispered as if he were talking to himself.

his hands clutched the hem of his clothes, and his knuckles were as white as when his biological mother had just driven.

would love to get her to stop crying.

ning yiwei thought of all the reasons, wanted to tell her that crying too long and too badly, will lead to corneal congestion, causing temporary vision loss, so that the accident rate of night driving becomes higher, crying is very dangerous, do not cry.

"ning yiwei—"

"why is she so sad," ning yiwei hung her head, looking at her hand sullenly, "is it regret, why did she come to me now if she regretted it?" "

his room was quiet, and there was only the inaudible sound of liang chong's breathing in his ears, and if liang chong's voice did not speak, it was as if there was no sound.

ning yiwei said, "i am now twenty years old, and i already have my own father and mother. "

he was talking to liang chong, and it seemed that he was rehearsing a refusal, "i have parents, you don't look for me", but halfway through the rehearsal, he already felt very unbearable.