Part 6

at eight o'clock the next morning, when the doctor came to check the room, ning yiwei had woken up and was sending a text message to zhou zirui in good spirits, and the two of them worked together on the mobile phone virtually, praying that the doctor would let him be discharged from the hospital, because there were still classes he wanted to take in the afternoon.

the attending doctor came to the door, followed by several small doctors and nurses, and ning yi was only sharp-eyed to find that the nurse sister who helped him wipe his wounds last night was also there.

the doctor looked down at the book in his hand and asked ning yiwei, "last night the wound cracked?" "

ning yiwei smiled at the nurse and quickly replied, "last night i turned over too much, cracked a little, almost no bleeding, people are very normal, and my head is not dizzy at all." "

"yes." the doctor came closer, and let ning yiwei hold his knee and carefully examine the wound behind his right ear.

liang chong, along with his secretary, walked in, carrying ning yiwei's change of clothes in his hand, and happened to hear the conversation between the doctor and ning yiwei, and warned ning yiwei in a loud voice: "speak honestly." he also asked the doctor: "his wound is so big, he shed a lot of blood last night, is he going to be hospitalized for observation for a few more days?" "

the doctor checked it out, asked ning yiwei a few questions, prescribed anti-inflammatory drugs, and conservatively said to liang chong: "you can live or you can't live." but even if you don't live, you need to rest. "

"doctor, my campus life is quite quiet," ning yiwei interjected, "i study physics, i don't need manual labor." 

the doctor nodded and said, "you can't use your brain too much." 

ning yiwei choked for a moment, and then he defended, "what you learn is only some very basic knowledge." 

liang chong hugged the arm stood to the side, not mixed at first, and then came to see ning yiwei's willingness to be discharged from the hospital so strongly, when the doctor said some precautions for wound care, he finally said compassionately: "then discharge it." "

ning yiwei changed his clothes happily and followed liang chong out of the door, because the range of movements was too large, and liang chong's hand was beaten.

on the car, still the female secretary driving, liang chong found that ning yi was the only one who got in the car and was playing with his mobile phone, reached out and took ning yiwei's mobile phone away, pressed on the back of the chair and fastened the seat belt before returning him.

ning yiwei had long been accustomed to liang chong's dictatorial behavior, took back his mobile phone, and after successfully reporting the good news of zhou zirui's discharge, he asked liang chong very skillfully: "how should i go to my class at two o'clock in the afternoon." 

liang chongwei smiled gently at ning yiwei and said, "you still want to take a class?" 

ning yiwei said with a straight face: "i have been discharged from the hospital, how can i skip class?" 

"today i have already discharged you from the hospital, and i still want to toss something," liang chong said coldly, "dr. li said not to use your brain too much, recuperate at home, you should be the wind in your ears." 

"nonsense," ning yiwei retorted, "i have been quietly walking to the teaching building at school, quietly going upstairs to listen to the lessons, and quietly coming down." speaking of introduction to plasma physics, what brain should be used? i am not kong kai, he studied the introduction to plasma physics to brain failure. "