fanwai four-person tour 2.1

2.1

Ning Yiwei's pilgrimage began with a chance encounter.

Liang Chong was not in D City these two days, Ning Yiwei forgot to open the mobile phone last night, the alarm clock did not ring, almost did not catch the plane, when he rushed to the airport to pass the customs clearance to board, and finally sat on the seat, only to find Kang Yixin sitting next to him, the opposite of the aisle is Kong Shenfeng.

Kang Yixin was originally reading a book, but when he saw Ning Yiwei looking at himself, he closed his hand to read the material, and said to Ning Yiwei: "Wei Wei, what a coincidence!" You are also on this plane. Ning Yiwei

was stunned, turned his head to look at Kong Shenfeng, and said that it should not be a coincidence.

He sent the flight number seat number and hotel name to Professor Kong most of a month ago, because Professor Kong claimed that the school stipulates that students need to report when they leave the country.

Kong Shenfeng cleared his throat and said, "We are on the twenty-fifth anniversary of our marriage and going on vacation." Ning Yiwei

didn't know what to say, so he had to say, "Oh, this! congratulations!

"Wei Wei, Wei Wei, come here," Kang Yixin called Ning Yiwei back and praised him happily, "Really on time!" There is a concept of time! Ning Yiwei was

a little embarrassed, and said honestly, "Actually, I got up late." "Are

you tired these days?" Kang Yixin seamlessly switched out of a caring face.

The two shelves between the seats were quite wide, and she was afraid that Ning Yi would not be able to hear clearly, so she pressed her hand on the shelf and leaned her head towards Ning Yiwei.

Kang Yixin has recently rested well, the medicine has stopped, the person is slightly fatter, he doesn't look so shaped, and his appearance is much better.

Ning Yiwei did not mean to say that he only started packing his bags late last night, and he slept too late, so he said a few vague words. Fortunately, Kang Yixin did not investigate deeply, she took out a newly bought micro-single camera at the airport and kept taking pictures of Ning Yiwei.

Pat Ning also only eats, Ning also only types, Ning also reads, Ning also sleeps, Ning also yawns, kong Shenfeng accidentally enters the camera when she has to retake. When the voyage reached two-thirds, the camera's memory was stuck, and Kang Yixin asked Ning Yiwei to transmit the camera to Kong Shenfeng, asking Kong Shenfeng to transfer all the photos to the computer.

This was the first time that Ning Yiwei had traveled with his biological father and mother, and it felt very wonderful.

He shyly took out his itinerary that was accurate to the minute to share with Kong Shenfeng and Kang Yixin, Kong Shenfeng commented that the itinerary was "very scientific in time setting", and Kang Yixin looked at it for half a day, and hesitated to say that however, how do you not go shopping.

"I want to go shopping," she said worriedly, "and neither of you will accompany me." She was talking to Ning Yiwei now, not calling herself aunt or mother, just saying "I"; Ning Yiwei didn't know what to call her, every time it was mmm

Ning Yiwei thought about it, changed the yellow color to several boxes in the itinerary, and then showed it to Kang Yixin: "These maneuvering times can be used to go shopping, you can pick at will, and you can pick the blue in the pick." Kang Yixin was

very touched and marked all of Ning Yiwei's maneuver time in blue.