Part 35

at 8:21 in the morning, liang chong's mobile phone at the head of the bed began to vibrate for two minutes, continuously.

liang chong didn't want to pay attention, but ning yiwei lay in his arms and moved uneasily a few times, as if he was about to be woken up, so he had to sit up and get his mobile phone.

just after grabbing the mobile phone, ning yiwei rolled over and hugged his waist and buried his head in his chest. liang chong, calmly pressing ning yiwei's back, wanted to directly turn off the phone, but unexpectedly glanced at the past and saw the three words "kong shenfeng" printed on the screen.

liang chong was awake.

"who," ning yiwei was finally woken up, looked up groggily, rubbed his lips on liang chong's chin, raised his hand to hit the mobile phone in liang chong's hand, and said very childish words while typing, "quarrel to death, turn it off for me." 

although ning yiwei did not have much strength, liang chong did not hold it seriously, and ning yiwei only slapped it, and the mobile phone was slapped out and fell on the floor, making a collision sound that was neither heavy nor light.

ning yiwei was suddenly quiet, and after a few seconds, he turned his back without a word, trying to pretend that nothing had happened, and before he could fully turn sideways, liang chong grabbed his shoulder and dragged it back.

"what, ning yiwei," liang chong's voice was close to ning yiwei's ear, "i want to be okay when i drop my mobile phone?" 

ning yiwei knew that liang chong, an unkind person, would play with the problem, and when he heard that the mobile phone on the floor was still vibrating, he simply closed his eyes and said motionlessly: "isn't it still ringing, and it hasn't been broken." 

"is there," liang chonghan pressed ning yiwei and cheekily said, "how come i didn't hear it." "

"oops," ning yiwei opened his eyes, pushed liang chong's face, and said, "you go and answer the phone." 

liang chong, no longer messing with him, picked up his mobile phone and went out, closing the door in the corridor before picking it up.

kong shenfeng's earnest voice came out: "xiao liang, is xiao ning up?" 

liang chong remembered that yesterday he seemed to have told kong shenfeng, "don't think about it too much", at this time it was inevitable that there was a little bit of weakness, he paused for a moment and said, "not yet." 

"is it?" kong shenfeng did not perceive liang chong's embarrassment, and the fox doubted, "it is now eight twenty-two, it is reasonable to say that it should be up, when we mailed, he basically replied to me at seven o'clock in the morning, indicating that xiao ning is a child with a very regular life, why hasn't he gotten up yet?" 

"probably yesterday i took lego too late to get up in the morning," liang chongxin said, and asked, "how is my aunt?" 

"the mood has stabilized a lot," kong shenfeng paused, and said, "she wants to see xiao ning, okay?" 

liang chong glanced up at the closed door and did not answer immediately.

in fact, kang yixin wanted to see ning yiwei, and there was no need to ask him if he could. liang chong, who is not a party or a victim, should not make a choice for ning yiwei, nor is he qualified to interfere.

liang chong hoped that kong shenfeng could tell him about their arrangement, but only hoped that he would have time to prepare for appeasing ning yiwei, after all, this was a big thing for both families and for ning yiwei.

however, liang chong's consideration is not this now. he felt that his aunt's extremely violent personality might not be suitable for seeing ning yiwei's current state.