Part 31

ning yiwei accompanied liang chong to stay in australia for more than half a week.

liang woke up the next day, and after being transferred to the intensive care unit, he temporarily saw that the rejection reaction was not large and adapted well. liang chong went to the hospital during the day and told ning yi that there was only one place he wanted to go, so that the driver could take it.

ning yiwei originally thought that liang chong's father was sick, and he was not very good at running around, so the afternoon before he left, he went to a nearby natural history museum under the recommendation of zhou zirui.

there are a lot of things in the museum, ning yiwei turned around in it for half a day, chatted with zhou zirui while strolling around, brought a few publications to zhou zirui before leaving the museum, thought about it, and bought souvenirs for everyone who could think of it.

this also included professor kong, who gave him water to help him take a leave of absence, but ning yiwei did not know when professor kong would return and how to hand over the souvenirs to him.

the museum closed at five o'clock, ning yiwei came out of the car at some point, carried a large bag of things into liang chong's door, and saw kang minmin sitting in the living room chatting with liang chong, kang minmin and liang chong's faces were not too good-looking.

ning yiwei asked a little embarrassed, "auntie is good", and put the things in the hallway.

"what did you buy?" liang chong glanced at the bag of things and said.

"souvenirs." ning yiwei said.

he walked to the edge of the sofa and sat down, and the distance between him and liang chong was enough to sit three people, a taste of wanting to cover up.

liang chong looked at him, his mouth opened, didn't say anything, only said: "is there any mine?" "

"what do you buy you for," kang minmin interjected, holding a gun and a stick, "what do you want not to buy yourself?" "

ning yiwei did not dare to speak, and looked at the mother and son who seemed to have just quarreled.

kang minmin did not wait for liang chong's answer, saying that he was too tired and went upstairs to rest.

when kang minmin's figure disappeared from the staircase, liang chong raised his chin to ning yiwei: "sit down." "

ning yiwei moved a little and carefully asked liang chong, "did you quarrel with your aunt?" "

"well," liang chong admitted, but without saying why, he pinched ning yiwei's face and asked, "i really don't have a gift?" "

ning yiwei sipped his lips and said yes, walked over and put a large bag of things in front of liang chong, showing him: "except for this, this, this stack, this, this, and this, you can pick anything else." "

liang chong took out from the bag one of the packages that was obviously more expensive than the others, and ning yiwei's "this" asked him: "what is this?" "

"what i brought to professor kong," ning yiwei said, "i just don't know when he will come back from this trip to tokyo and whether he will be able to touch it." "

liang chong, hearing the three words "professor kong", paused for a moment, pretended to ask ning yiwei casually: "isn't the relationship between your teachers and students very good, send an email and ask him when he will return to school." "

"well," ning yiwei picked out a small box from the bag and gave it to liang chong, saying, "actually, this was bought for you." "

liang chong took it out, and it was a very small rubber fish model.