Part 11

"after taking a shower, i'm not sleepy again," ning yiwei stood up and sighed to liang chong, who picked up the stool and walked outside, "what the hell is wrong with me?" 

the voice did not fall, ning yiwei casually put the mobile phone screen on the washstand lit up, he picked it up and glanced at it, it was an email from kong shenfeng.

"professor kong is emailing me again!" ning yiwei happily posted to liang chong's side and showed liang chong's mobile phone, "i don't know if it is to show me which new article!" will it be the one i studied with zi rui a few days ago? "

liang chong looked down at it: "group hair." 

ning yiwei snorted coldly, took the phone back, looked at the new email prompt on the lock screen without looking up, and said cherishedly: "what do you know about the things between our teachers and students." 

liang chong, who did not know the inside story, would pour cold water on him, and if he had read the contents of the emails he and professor kong had exchanged, he would have been shocked and impressed.

"well, i don't understand," liang chong leaned over, insisting on reading the email with ning yi alone, "i study and learn the feelings of your teachers and students -- additional instructions about the management rules of the group meeting of tutor kong shenfeng--more than eighty recipients, is this not a group sending?" 

ning yiwei was stunned and clicked on the email.

the content of the email is very simple, kong shenfeng used a few numbers to add an additional rule to the previous group meeting management regulations, called the group rescheduling secondary sign-in rules, the specific content is to announce the meeting rescheduling time by the main rescheduling responsible for the notification, and the responsible person has the obligation to collect the group members to confirm that they know the rescheduled reply, and must file the reply to the teaching assistant before the meeting.

at the end of the email, kong fengshen also said: "because the latest regular meeting occurred in the case of the omission of the notice, and after i consulted the minutes of the meeting, i believed that the effect of the meeting was extremely unsatisfactory and the discipline of the meeting was extremely poor, so i cancelled the regular meeting of this issue." rescheduled to saturday at 18:00, please reply.

"in addition, during the conference report stage, kong weijia made a literature explanation report, and the subject matter was selected by himself."

finally signed.

ning yiwei read it twice, pondered for a moment, and hesitantly said to liang chong: "you said, professor kong's email is not too coincidental." 

"i didn't see it." liang chong answered quickly.

ning yiwei took a few steps, sat down on the soft sofa cushion in the side hall on the second floor, looked up at liang chong, and asked, "you haven't looked for him yet, have you?" "

no matter how he thought about it, he felt that professor kong's supplementary rule needle was arguing with him and kong kai, but how did professor kong know?

"what do you say?" liang chong looked down at ning yiwei and asked rhetorically.

ning yiwei thought for a moment, blinked, raised his hand and tugged on liang chong's arm, announcing the results of the investigation in his brain: "it must be you telling him, while i am taking a bath." "

liang chong's face had no expression, neither acknowledging nor denying it, ning yiwei knelt down and sat up, approached liang chong, and asked with his eyes: "how to say it, so useful." "