Part 1

OUTSIDE THE D PHYSICS EXPERIMENTAL TEACHING CENTER, THE BOULEVARD IS LINED WITH LUSH PLANE TREES, AND THE HOT SUMMER SUNLIGHT PASSES THROUGH THE GAPS IN THE WIDE PLANE LEAVES, PRINTING A BRIGHT AND DARK SPOT ON THE ASPHALT ROAD.

occasionally, sporadic pedestrians pass by at a fork in the road not far from the boulevard, and the sound of cicadas chirping is heard in the depths of the grass.

ning yiwei and his friend zhou zirui came out of the experimental center.

"kong wei, this despicable, despicable villain!" zhou zirui's face turned red, and he held an experimental book in his hand, and indignantly said, "i have never seen this, such a shameless person!" "

"he had a premeditated plan!" ning yiwei's eyes looked sinister with irritation, and he gritted his teeth and said, "if professor kong is here, would he dare to frame us like this?" "

"yes, yes," zhou zirui raised his hand emotionally, "zhou xian, the regular meeting bypassed us to change, changed the period, and beat a rake upside down, saying that we missed the meeting for no reason!" "

ning yiwei sneered: "i didn't inherit one percent of professor kong's iq, and the mediocre talents who recruited material physics dared to point fingers at me, in a vain attempt to kick us out of the group..."

"he also said, say i'm fat," zhou zirui added with grievance, "knot, stutter." "

"no," ning yiwei stopped, turned around angrily, and glanced at the teaching center building, "can't just leave it at that!" "

"so me, what do we do?" zhou zirui also stared at the row of titanium characters in the central building with him, and asked him along.

ning yiwei thought about it and said firmly, "i want to send an email to professor kong." "

after saying that, he pulled open the zipper of his school bag, pulled out his mobile phone, clicked on the mailbox and began to type. just after typing the three words "professor kong", zhou zirui grabbed his wrist.

"also, yi wei," zhou zirui's expression with a little hesitation, "you wait, he is kong after all, professor kong's relatives, sons, can sending emails be useful?" professor kong looked at the mail, the mail, will it be for us to have, have an idea? "

ning yiwei's pale cheeks glowed a little red—zhou zirui was right. although professor kong understands the righteousness and will not be too eccentric, blood is thicker than water after all.

"what assistant professor cui said, no, can't be counted," zhou zirui said, "we are still in the group." "

ning yiwei looked at him for two seconds, nodded, and put away the mobile phone: "you are right, professor kong will return to school next week, and when he returns, it is not too late for us to go to him together to explain." "

"yes, yes," zhou zirui nodded, "professor that, so like you, i am definitely willing to give us a pass, accommodation!" let's go first, the heat, the heat kills me. "

ZHOU ZIRUI WAS BIG, FAT, AND LOVED TO SWEAT, THE TWO ONLY STAYED OUTSIDE FOR A FEW MINUTES, HE WAS ALREADY SWEATING LIKE RAIN, THE BACK OF HIS NECK WAS WATERY, AND THE NECKLINE OF THE T-SHIRT WAS SOAKED.

in contrast to zhou zirui, ning yiwei had pale skin and a thin physique, and his wrists and calves were only one-third of zhou zirui's.

his eyes are long, he does not like to look at people squarely, his lips are very thin, his lips are light, and when the corners of his mouth are raised, they are full of sarcasm, and when others first see ning yiwei, they will think how he has no one in sight like this.