fanwai four-person tour 4.3

4.3

Kong Shenfeng was much happier than Kang Yixin.

Professor Kong, who has always slammed the door, said, "To celebrate your engagement, let's open a bottle of good wine", and said: "I will pay the bill and order the best."

They got into the car, and Kong Shenfeng took them to a tavern in the small town of Meilan where he used to come to as an experimenter at CERN, where he used to come, and opened a bottle of red wine that the owner said was a good vintage.

Kong Shenfeng drank very poorly, drank a few sips and fainted, began to recall his husband on the day he came to the door to open a bottle of wine for him, wanted to give him a dismount, but he did not understand what it was, opened the wine and drank half a bottle, lying on the table and falling asleep.

He poured wine for all four of you and said, "I wish you happiness." This

evening Kong Shenfeng drank the most, Liang Chong, and Kong Shenfeng, who was on top, only knew the skills of writing abstracts to Ning Yiwei.

At half past eight, the resident band of the tavern began to play music, and the waltz dance was melodious and everyone wanted to dance when they heard it.

Starting with an elderly couple stepping on the beat, the couples jumped on the waltz one after another.

Kong Shenfeng and Kang Yixin also joined, Kong Shenfeng's posture was stiff, and Kang Yixin was beautiful.

The dining room was very warm, the fireplace was on fire, the wood was crackling, and the light burnt incense was mixed with the smell of food and wine, like a room of needs isolated from the world in another universe, wanting wine and wine, wanting heat and heat.

Young and older couples dance and laugh, as if they are spending the most pleasant and satisfying night of their lives, releasing confusion and forgetting troubles.

When Pachbel's symphonic version of Cannon sounded, Ning Yiwei and Liang Chong looked at each other, and then, when playing to the end of the fourth summary, Ning Yiwei and Liang Chong received short kisses and long kisses.

And Kang Yixin and Kong Shenfeng, like when they were young, had never lost a single child, and danced ballroom dancing with music in a foreign country.

Kong Shenfeng did not dance well at all, but Kang Yixin did not change his dance partner, slowly taking him and swinging with the rhythm.

It is so good that it is no longer real, so people have temporarily forgotten the pain of the past.

In the tavern, there is a new little family that has just held its first family gathering, a very small, even partially broken family, but everyone in the family secretly loves it and wants to guard it and keep it for a longer time.

Ning Yiwei could not dance, and he and Liang Chong's hands held under the table.

He thinks the party is like a new story within a story, told by the sages, and everyone knows very well that the new story is coming to an end and everyone is going to get back on track, so he cherishes the moment more and more.

However, he felt that the next new story should not be far away, and the problem would always be solved.

Ning Yiwei has the super ability to solve problems in one second, and he can solve all the problems.

_____End