Part 21

NING YIWEI DID NOT WANT TO TAKE A TAXI, AND WALKED BACK TO HIS HOUSE FROM D DA FOR ABOUT HALF AN HOUR, AND HE ALSO WANTED TO WAKE UP, SO HE DECIDED TO WALK HOME.

when i walked to the vicinity of liang chong's company, on the empty street, there was a car waiting for a red light not far away, ning yi only felt familiar at a glance, and took a closer look, it was indeed the car that liang chong drove when he came to pick himself up in the afternoon.

ning yiwei took a few steps back, he was afraid of being found by liang chong, and he was forced to ask questions for a night, so he hid sideways in the alley, probed to see the traffic lights turn green, liang chong's car sped away, and then dared to walk out again.

when liang chong's drive was far away, ning yiwei didn't bother to go any further, and he took a taxi on the side of the road and let the driver drive to his home.

the taxi driver who took orders in the early morning was not very unruly, drove a short distance and lowered the window, without saying a word, he lit a cigarette, his window was not big enough, the car was full of smoke for a while, the wind outside blew inward, and a little soot flew to the back seat, ning yi only leaned to the other side, reducing the frequency of breathing.

the smell of late night and smoke also reminded ning yiwei of liang chong, the sharper and more gloomy liang chong in his junior year.

at that time, liang chong's father was seriously ill, and he was lying in bed for the rest of his life. liang chong, who traveled back and forth between the company, the hospital and the school, left the company very late every day, while ning yiwei happened to be a sophomore in high school and studied at night until ten o'clock after school. the work and rest time of the two is similar, and liang chong always comes to pick up ning yiwei.

ning yiwei was not sure when liang chong became addicted to smoking, but when ning yiwei noticed, liang chong's addiction was already very large, even the cars he often drove were covered with smoke, and liang chong always coughed.

for this kind of addictive thing, ning yiwei was always a little curious, so he asked liang chong, one night, if he could give him a try.

liang chong, citing ning yiwei's minority, refused, and asked ning yiwei not to dream every day.

but the more he didn't let ning yiwei dry, the more ning yiwei wanted to do it, so he asked liang chong to go to the street convenience store to buy him a supper, and when liang chong left, he took out liang chong's cigarette and lighter, wanting to try the taste of smoking.

at first, ning yiwei had no experience, did not know that smoking should be lit while smoking, and after lighting for half a day, he felt that it was not the same thing. seeing that liang chong had finished buying a supper and pushed the door out of the convenience store, ning yiwei did not give up and took a deep breath, coughed several times, and the smoke really lit for him.

cigarettes are not easy to smoke, ning yiwei thought dizzily, too choking, into the throat is a little bitter, can not taste any doorway, only feel nicotine smoked hurt lungs.

watching liang chongyue get closer and closer, ning yiwei put his mouth to the filter again, sucked in it, and tasted it again, feeling that there was still nothing special.

before the third puff of smoke had entered his lungs, liang chong opened the car door. he saw ning yiwei holding a smoke ring in his hand, he was confused, and then he quickly reached out and snatched the cigarette from ning yiwei's hand and threw it into the car ashtray, and when the lid was closed, it rattled. ning yiwei forgot that liang chong's scolding did not scold him, only remembered that since then, liang chong had not smoked a single cigarette in front of him.

as soon as the wind blew into the carriage, ning yiwei looked at the gradually familiar street scene in a daze, and he didn't know why he wanted to think about it, but as soon as he thought about it, ning yiwei missed it very much.

at that time, there was no secret between liang chong and ning yiwei, and the two people were like dependent on each other.

now they are born life is smoother than before, but liang chong's concealment of a lot of words is no longer with ning yiwei, liang chong's secrets are becoming more and more numerous, every move is difficult to guess, and ning yiwei is overprotective, excessive beyond the limits that ordinary relatives and friends should have.

ning yiwei was not good at metaphors, but he felt that zhou zirui had told some truth.

liang chong himself is like ning yiwei's emotional pacemaker, turning clouds and rain in ning yiwei's heart.

the good and bad ones are all borne by ning yiwei, and he will bear them, but no one should try to take liang chong's heart away from him, no one can.

ning yiwei arrived at home, stood downstairs for a few minutes to dissipate the smell of smoke brought to him by the driver, and went upstairs.

lu jiaqin was still sitting on the sofa waiting for him to wait for the door, she thought that ning yiwei had studied hard until late at night at school, and when ning yiwei entered the door, her eyes were painful.

"only." she stopped ning yiwei and went to the kitchen to order him a bowl of hot supper to come out, asking ning yiwei to quickly eat to replenish his physical strength and brainpower.

under the loving gaze of his mother, ning yiwei ate the supper cleanly, touched his round belly and returned to the room, rolled around on the bed after washing, and finally couldn't help but take out his mobile phone, stared at liang chong's name for half a day, and sent a short message to liang chong: "have you slept?" 

and immediately added: "i can't sleep." 

according to the past practice, liang chonghui would call ning yiwei back, and today he somehow had the leisure to reply with a text message: "what do you think you can't sleep?" 

ning yiwei thought about it and hit, "wonder why you are not happy in the afternoon." "

this time liang chong called him, and ning yiwei looked at the caller and thought for a few seconds before answering it.

liang chong asked him, "what do you think in the middle of the night?" 

ning yiwei clutched the mobile phone and tightened his lips.

liang chong seemed to have slept once, and his voice was low and hoarse, with the willfulness of ning yiwei after he had just fallen asleep.

"i just want to know why you're upset." ning yiwei said.

liang chong sighed and asked ning yiwei, "what is the basis for judging me to be unhappy?" 

"liang chong." ning yiwei did not answer liang chong's rhetorical question and called liang chong's name.

liang chong simply "um" said in a loud voice, quietly waiting for ning yiwei to speak.

"how do you know i'm pretending to be asleep?" ning yiwei still asked.

"...... you still dare to ask," liang chong said without anger, "the next time you take a picture to show you, you will know how badly you pretend." 

"oh," ning yi blinked weakly, "i don't understand a lot of things you've been doing lately." 

"such as?" liang chong's patience sounded exhausted.

but in front of him anyway, liang chong couldn't hit him, so ning yiwei continued to ask, "if i really fall asleep, what do you want to do?" 

liang chong stopped.

ning yiwei felt that liang chong was thinking, ning yiwei waited for a while without waiting, and some of them urged liang chong: "tell me, i am not angry." 

"aren't you angry?" liang chong casually repeated ning yiwei's words, as if he didn't believe it.

ning yiwei assured, "i am certainly not angry." 

liang chong's head was quiet for a while.

ning yiwei seemed to hear liang chong's light, self-deprecating smile before he said, "i want to do everything."