Part 33

liang chong received a call from kong shenfeng at a charity cocktail party.

more than twenty hours have passed since kong shenfeng confirmed with liang chong last night when he was waiting for kang yixin at the airport and would inform liang chong's phone as soon as he made a decision.

liang chong forced himself not to think too much, to face ning yiwei as naturally as possible, it would always come, and it was useless to be anxious.

the charity cocktail party was held on the top floor of a newly opened hotel, which was scheduled for tomorrow night, so that vice chairman liang chong's smooth attendance was changed. because tomorrow is ning yiwei's birthday, liang chong's time is not available all day. after the charity auction, the cocktail party has come to an end, and the well-dressed men and women holding wine glasses are in groups, gathering in different places to gossip.

liang chong, looking at the time to prepare to leave, walked to the door when he was stopped by an elder who had not been seen for a long time. he took another glass of wine and went to the terrace with the elders to reminisce about the past.

the elders were very concerned about liang qichao's physical condition, liang chong replied a few words, and the secretary standing not far away suddenly moved and took two steps closer to him. liang chong raised his eyes, saw her holding the mobile phone, and pointed to the screen in a small way, indicating that liang chong, the phone he was waiting for had called.

liang chong, embarrassed, said to the elder, "sorry i have a very urgent call", the elder expressed understanding, and he hurriedly took the mobile phone and walked to the corner of the terrace.

"your aunt is not very good," kong shenfeng said, "just fell asleep." "

liang chong's heart sank, he did not know how kong shenfeng communicated with his aunt, nor did he know the result of communication, only felt that kong shenfeng's voice was tired and hoarse, probably worried about waking up kang yixin, so the pressure was very low.

kong shenfeng paused, and then said, "i haven't talked about any results yet, i can't communicate with her, i'm afraid you're in a hurry, let me tell you first." "

"you should accompany your sister-in-law first," liang chong said, "if there is anything you need my help with, feel free to find me." "

"i know."

kong shenfeng's voice had just fallen, and liang chong heard a vague whisper belonging to kang yixin coming from his head, followed by kong shenfeng's soft coaxing sound to comfort kang yixin.

liang chong waited patiently for a short while, the other end of the phone was quiet, kong shenfeng picked up the phone again, and asked liang chong: "how is xiao ning?" "

"he's good, he's in my house now." liang chong looked at the traffic flowing on several overlapping overpasses in the distance and took a sip of champagne.

"how's it going to be at your house?" kong shenfeng immediately asked.

liang chong, smelling a trace of unconcealed vigilance in kong shenfeng's words, said with some amusement: "his parents go out a lot, and they have often lived in my house since they were young, so don't you want to be crooked." "

"oh." kong shen fonne ne road.

the two sides were quiet for a moment, and liang chong told kong shenfeng: "he has a birthday tomorrow, if you want, you can send him a blessing text message." "

"oh, oh, well," kong shenfeng first gratefully agreed one after another, suddenly paused, and after a few seconds, hesitantly said to liang chong, "xiao liang, in fact, ning yiwei's birthday is today, around four o'clock in the morning today." "