Part 27

to some extent, liang qichao was lucky, and he had a suitable heart donor on the day of his illness. the other party is a middle-aged man who signed a body donation agreement due to brain death in a car accident, relying on a ventilator to maintain his life, and only waiting for the doctor to arrive in australia for transplant surgery.

but on the other hand, liang qichao's luck is not too good.

he has had two open chest surgeries and is in very poor condition to reconstruct the veins, in order to ensure the success rate of the transplant, liang chong found the best doctor in the mayo clinic to perform the operation for him.

in the early morning of the arrival of the doctor's team, liang chong personally took someone to pick him up. on the way to the airport, he leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes.

in recent days, liang chong has hardly closed his eyes. kang minmin's mood is very poor, he must take care of it, the company's major decisions can not leave him, but also to keep an eye on the surgical arrangements can not be relaxed. he was obviously exhausted, but it was as if he had lost the ability to sleep, and he could not always sleep deeply.

when they arrived at the hospital, before the operation, the chief surgeon carefully read the indicator reports of liang qichao, and looked quite sure, which made liang chong and kang minmin slightly relieved.

when the red light during the hospital operation was lit, liang chong, breathing a sigh of relief, stood outside the door for a while, and went to the lounge with kang minmin.

personnel is exhausted, and the next step is to obey the destiny.

soothing music is played in the lounge, and the decorations are softly colored, perhaps to make the patient's family feel a little relieved, so that the waiting time for the somatosensory feeling becomes short.

but perhaps liang chong's difficulty in being influenced by the outside world did not fail to comfort liang chong, only to make him feel that the music volume was too loud and noisy, and beckoned the assistant to lower it.

when the music subsided, liang chong thought about it, put on his headphones, and prepared to call ning yiwei.

this week, ning did not dare to look for him more, and every day he rubbed and rubbed to ask liang chong for good morning and good night, and occasionally asked him if he had eaten, just like an empty nest old man who missed his children and wanted to contact more and could not do anything.

but only when he received ning yiwei's text message every day and opened it for a few seconds, liang chong would suddenly wake up and realize that he was still alive.

liang chong's usual belief that ning yiwei's innocence gave people too many opportunities to take advantage of, and it was unnecessary naïveté, but ning yiwei's careless generosity made liang chong feel lucky for the loss and recovery.

or maybe ning yiwei will understand.

liang chong even began to dream like this.

this is the lunch time in china, ning yiwei knows that today is the day of liang qichao's transplantation, probably afraid of disturbing liang chong, and even the text message asking for good morning has not been sent to liang chong.

liang chong looked at the "little slave" page of his newly set address book, which was taken on ning yiwei's birthday last year, and ning yiwei was smeared with a creamy photo, and said that if he called ning yiwei now, ning yiwei would definitely be flattered, so he leaned back on the back of the chair and pressed the dial.

unexpectedly, it only rang once, and ning yiwei cut off his phone.

probably too excited to press the wrong one.