Part 22

kong shenfeng's two-week trip back to china this time was too hurried, almost non-stop, and only on the last day was it sure that he could spare the afternoon and evening and accompany his wife back to his mother's house to plead guilt.

the old lady lived in a villa on the hill on the outskirts. kang yixin's driver sent them to the door, and kong shenfeng carried a large bag of health care products to the courtyard.

kong wei was empty-handed, quietly following him and his wife.

since the regular meeting of the research group, kong wei has not said a word to kong shenfeng. for this matter, kang yixin did not scold kong shenfeng. however, kong shenfeng thought that the principle was the principle, kong wei broke the rules, did something wrong, he should bear the consequences, blindly spoiling but harming kong wei, so he had a good attitude towards his wife to admit his mistakes, but he did not seek peace with kong wei.

probably because of his temper, the relationship between kong shenfeng and his son has always been not close, but kong shenfeng loves kong wei, but he just doesn't know how to communicate with his son.

it was not easy for kong shenfeng and kang yixin to ask for this son.

before kang yixin became pregnant with kong wei, she had habitually miscarried three children, and for more than nine months, she spent almost all of her time lying on the bed, so after kong yixin was born, kang yixin doted on him very much - kong shenfeng personally thought that he was even doting on him a little morbid.

when kong wei was in kindergarten, kong shenfeng did a wrong thing, he tried to cultivate a young genius, when he came home every night, he taught kong wei physics enlightenment picture books, and also taught kong wei geometry and calculation, but after teaching kong wei for more than a year, he did not teach kong wei to add, subtract, multiply and divide, and was also scolded by his wife for helping him to grow seedlings, kong shenfeng gave up this idea and decided to let kong wei grow freely.

kong wei gradually grew up, about junior high school, he expressed his interest in physics to kong shenfeng, and he also wanted to inherit his father's business in the future. kong shenfeng was naturally very happy, and whenever there was any new book and new teaching materials, he bought it for his son for the first time, and kong wei was also very happy to accept it every time.

until one day, kong shenfeng wanted to go to kong wei's study to get a book, only to find that all the things he sent kong wei were stuffed in the corner cabinet by kong wei without any treasure.

the housekeeper at home is very diligent, and the books will not fall to ashes, but when they are opened, they are all new, and there is no print that has been read at all.

kong shenfeng came from an ordinary background, has always been frugal, and when he was young, he went to school abroad, and bought textbooks that had been used several hands, or looked at electronic versions. his salary is not too high, the bonus is given to his wife, there is no habit of spending scientific research funds to do private things, and the original new book bought for kong wei is something he himself has to think about and buy again.

seeing this pile of books in the cabinet, kong shenfeng understood that kong wei was not interested in physics, but felt that kong shenfeng would love a son who loved physics more, so he lied that he liked physics. last year, after ning yiwei entered the research group, when he and kong shenfeng exchanged emails, they talked about a certain set, and kong shenfeng also stole a few copies to give to ning yiwei, and sure enough, kong wei did not find it at all.

however, since then, kong shenfeng has not dared to care too much about kong wei's studies, but he is afraid of caring too much, which has the opposite effect.