Part 26

kong shenfeng gave the hair samples of himself, his wife and kong wei to the laboratory and did an expedited paternity test.

on the evening of the third day, the appraisal report arrived in kong shenfeng's hand, and the report results confirmed that kong wei was not related to kong shenfeng and kang yixin.

with the report in hand, kong shenfeng returned to the apartment given to him by the school in tokyo in a trance, put the report on the table, and sat in the room for several hours.

it was funny to say, because kong shenfeng cherished his every minute and every second, the last time he wasted such a wasted time was outside his wife's delivery room, nineteen years ago, anxiously waiting for him and kang yixin's first and only child to come to earth.

kong shenfeng did not smoke or drink, did not have too many good means of decompression, and could only sit on the cushion, dizzy and recall the old events of more than ten years ago, until the early morning.

he remembered that he once placed a dozen peas in front of the white and fat kong wei, explaining it over and over again, but he couldn't make kong wei understand why one plus one equals two, so two plus two equals four. just when he was dry-mouthed, kang yixin couldn't look at it anymore, and came over to complain to him with dissatisfaction, "don't teach, the baby is about to cry", and kong wei pinched a pea and stuffed it into his mouth with a lightning speed.

there was also the nervousness of taking kong wei to the primary school interview for the first time; sneaking out of an important meeting, picking up kang yixin, and dressing up to attend kong wei's junior high school graduation ceremony; the disappointment of seeing his carefully selected books piled up in the bookcase by kong wei.

the living room pendulum rang twelve times, and kong shenfeng got up and took a few steps, pushed open the glass sliding door of the living room, and walked to the balcony, letting the early winter wind blow him awake a little.

now is not the time to tell carn.

he shook his head, stayed in the cold air for a while, went back to his room, opened his notebook, and sketched a map.

THE MAP IS DIVIDED INTO TWO LINES, THE SHORT LINE IS TO TRY TO GET NING YIWEI'S DNA SAMPLE AND DO A NEW PATERNITY TEST, AND THE LONG LINE IS FROM THE HOSPITAL WHERE KANG YIXIN GAVE BIRTH, KNOWING THE CAUSES AND CONSEQUENCES OF GETTING THE CHILD WRONG.

kong shenfeng began to think, and the person calmed down, read the guide again, straightened out his thinking, wrote a plus or minus 3 next to kong wei's date of birth, closed the book, and went to wash it.

early the next morning, kong shenfeng again contacted his friend who had previously checked on his household registration information and asked the other party to find the record archive of the hospital many years ago.

MORE THAN TEN YEARS AGO, LIANG QICHAO'S GROUP HOSPITAL WAS STILL JUST A PAPER PLAN, THE MEDICAL CONDITIONS IN D CITY WERE NOT AS GOOD AS THEY ARE NOW, AND KANG YIXIN HAD BEEN INSTALLING A FETUS IN THE D CITY WOMEN'S AND CHILDREN'S INSURANCE HOSPITAL DURING HER PREGNANCY, AND SHE WAS ALSO READY TO GIVE BIRTH THERE.

she booked a single ward in advance, but the plan could not catch up with the change, and ten days before the due date, she suddenly broke the water and had to go to the hospital early. the hospital ward was in short supply, the single room was not yet vacant, she broke the water, there was no contractions, and the willingness to have a smooth delivery was strong, so she stayed in a three-person ward for two days before being transferred to a single ward.

what kong shenfeng needs is the birth record of the newborn in the hospital for a specific few days, as well as the registration information of the newborn's parents.