Part 7

at 1:15 p.m., liang chong personally drove ning yiwei back to the school, because ning yiwei "had already made an appointment with zi rui to occupy a seat."

LIANG CHONG GRADUATED FROM D UNIVERSITY FOR MORE THAN 3 YEARS, DURING WHICH HE HAS RETURNED SEVERAL TIMES AND IS FAMILIAR WITH THE ROADS ON CAMPUS. HE STOPPED IN THE LANE CLOSEST TO THE SIX SECTS, ASKED NING YIWEI TO GET CLOSER, AND CAREFULLY EXAMINED THE GAUZE BEHIND NING YIWEI'S EAR.

the tape was attached to the gauze and stuck to ning yiwei's skin, which was very distracting to the eye, but fortunately there was no blood mark.

ning yiwei was lightly pressed by liang chong's head, and he couldn't see liang chong's expression, only felt liang chong's fingers touching his neck, making him itchy. liang chong didn't speak for a long time, ning yiwei waited a little nervously, and asked, "no crack." 

"no," liang chong let go of his hand, let ning yiwei be free, and then clipped the wound care instructions that he had just asked the secretary to print in ning yiwei's book, pulled up ning yiwei's bag zipper, and then said, "go." text me after class. "

ning yiwei said yes, opened the door and got out of the car. he walked slowly down the path.

zhou zirui was waiting for him downstairs, saw the large gauze behind ning yiwei's ear, and asked him worriedly: "yi, yiwei, are you better?" 

"it's much better," ning yiwei said, "but the doctor is afraid that my wound will crack and let me be quiet." 

the two slowly walked up the stairs, the plasma physics class was arranged in the large classroom on the third floor, when ning yiwei and kong wei entered, the classroom was empty, and the two chose the two best class positions in the first row.

after a while, the number of people in the classroom slowly increased, and the classmates who were familiar with ning yiwei invariably came to care about ning yiwei's injury.

NING YIWEI WAS AN HONEST PERSON, HE SAID HONESTLY: "YESTERDAY I WENT TO THE NIGHTCLUB WITH ZIRUI, AND THE FXVCLUB WAS RECOGNIZED BY THE ENEMY FAMILY AND BEATEN WITH A WINE BOTTLE." "

however, none of the students believed what ning yiwei said, and everyone showed a disdainful expression at the same time, accusing ning yiwei of bragging and not playing the draft.

"i must have been chased by that mad dog in the grove yesterday," said one of the female classmates firmly, "and i also had a classmate in the next bedroom." "

everyone expressed their approval of this speculation and began to collectively attack ning yiwei's vanity. obviously chased by the dog, he even said that he went to the nightclub, and the enemy family followed, it was simply crazy, like the childish primary school student who claimed to be the heir of the 8-country mixed-race 17-year-old castle.

ning yiwei was extremely dissatisfied, he said: "whoever can wrestle can fall behind his ear, zi rui can testify for me." 

"yes, it's true," zhou zirui stood firmly on ning yiwei's side, and then compared, "a tattooed light, bald head, the whole arm, only tattooed, tattooed a big dragon!" "

who expected zhou zirui to finish testifying, the students were even more unbelieving, and they shook their heads and walked back to their positions.

professor zhu always arrived early. he entered the classroom ten minutes early, saw ning yiwei and zhou zirui, and came over to say hello. as soon as he approached, he saw ning yiwei's injury and asked him in surprise, "xiao ning, what's wrong with you?" 

ning yiwei was immersed in the anger of not being trusted, and said to the professor in a gambling manner: "yesterday i was chased by the dogs in the grove and fell down."