fanwai four-person tour 2.2

2.2

get off the plane, pick up your luggage, and get on the hotel shuttle bus with the three of you. in the car, kang yixin answered a phone call.

ning yiwei guessed that the other party was his own blood grandmother, kang yixin's mother, because kang yixin picked up and called his mother.

the specific content of the other party's speech ning yiwei did not really listen, only felt that the tone seemed to be very severe, kang yixin wanted to interrupt several times, the other party did not listen, and finally when it was kang yixin's turn to speak, she said: "mom, but xiao wei is doing something wrong, and if she is wrong, she will take responsibility."

after saying that, kang yixin paused for a while, listened to her mother, and finally replied helplessly: "i didn't tell you because the situation is complicated."

kong shenfeng sat in front of him, and when he realized that something was wrong with the phone call, he turned around and asked kang yixin, "what's going on?" "my

mom knows." kang yixin pressed the radio hole of the mobile phone and used the sound of air to the hole shenfeng road. she looked helpless and confused.

"i'll do it." kong shenfeng reached out and made a gesture. kang yixin leaned forward and handed him the mobile phone, kong shenfeng said: "mom, it's me, yixin's health is not very good, what to tell me." the

closure of the carriage is too good, and whoever says anything, the people around them can hear it clearly. the car was on the way to the hotel and could not stop, so although ning yiwei felt a little embarrassed, it seemed that he could not escape the car, and could only listen to kong shenfeng intermittently talking to kang yixin's mother: "yes, it is my student... hard...... no. ...... what did xiao wei say? ...... no, ning yiwei is not that kind of person. ...... i'm in switzerland with ezra and will be back next week. ...... no, we don't just take care of ourselves... yes, that re-reading institution is ok... mom, probation can also take the college entrance examination. ...... if it cannot be withdrawn, the other party is unwilling to withdraw the lawsuit. ...... he's just my student, and he's really hurt, and when we get back we'll be fine—mom? mother?

kong shenfeng turned his head and showed kang yixin to the mobile phone screen: "hang up."

kang yixin took the phone back, locked the screen, and comforted herself: "forget it." after

saying that, she looked at ning yi alone, her lips moved, and ning yiwei answered sensibly before she opened her mouth: "it's all right!" don't tell me! kang yixin

seemed to be amused by ning yiwei, in the dark carriage, kang yixin's eyes were very bright, her hair was scattered, her lips were pursed, and the smile made ning yiwei feel a little uncomfortable, and then she leaned over and hugged ning yiwei, and her hand was on ning yiwei's back for a second before leaving, saying: "if you don't tell you, it has nothing to do with you."

kong shenfeng also turned around again and said to ning yiwei, "xiao ning, you don't have to worry about these things."

ning yiwei nodded, and the car became quiet.

kang yixin held the mobile phone and looked down, ning yiwei looked like she was editing a text message, but when she arrived at the hotel, she still did not send it.

march 30, the fourth day of spring break