Part 18

as soon as the training was canceled, the time before dinner was suddenly vacated.

ning yiwei turned his face to look at liang chong, and asked him, "so where are we going next?" 

liang chong slowly started the car and asked ning yiwei, "where do you want to go?" 

"next week zi rui's birthday," ning yiwei thought for a moment, and said, "you take me to order a cake." 

freshman acquaintance later, ning yiwei and zhou zirui had a consultation on the exchange of gifts for birthdays, and the two decided: every year for zhou zirui's birthday, ning yiwei ordered a cake designated by zhou zirui; every year on ning yiwei's birthday, zhou zirui sent a book designated by ning yiwei.

at the end of last month, zhou zirui had already sent this year's cake shop address and cake model to ning yiwei, who counted the time and it was almost time to book.

ning yiwei took out his mobile phone and found the cake shop message sent to him by zhou zirui and showed it to liang chong: "here." "

liang chong quickly glanced at the location of the cake shop, so he asked ning yiwei to help him navigate and take ning yiwei to the cake shop.

when he opened the school gate, ning yiwei yawned, and when he habitually raised his left hand to cover his mouth, the back of his hand hurt, and the yawn was forced to interrupt halfway, frowning and "hissing". he looked down at the back of his hand and was a little worried: "it's going to be a few days of recuperation again." 

fang fang was emotional when he punched the hole, and now it seems that it is a little too strong.

ning yiwei rubbed his sore left arm again and complained, "my arm hurts." 

"since you still know the pain," liang chong said suddenly, "next time don't hit people casually." 

"kong wei provoked first." ning yiwei retorted in disbelief.

liang chong, hearing this, paused, and asked ning yiwei, "why did you quarrel with kong wei today?" 

"it's a fight." ning yiwei corrected.

liang chong listened to the navigation change lanes, and perfunctorily said, "okay, fight." "

ning yiwei did not want to talk to liang chong, so he vaguely summarized: "it was kong wei who provoked me." "

unlike before, this time liang chong did not give ning yiwei a chance to fool around: "be specific."

ning yiwei reached out and grabbed liang chong's hand and whispered, "don't ask so much." "

liang chong let him grasp it, squeezing ning yiwei's palm, but still continued the topic without hesitation: "you don't say i'm going to ask my aunt." 

"don't ask him," ning yiwei sat up straight nervously, "i tell you." 

he combed through the process, told liang chong the cause and result of the incident, and wondered: "kong wei targeted me, why should he target my mother." 

ning yiwei didn't care much, but his family was the part he was reluctant to give in and compromise.

"i'm not wrong anyway. even if professor kong called me and asked me to apologize to kong, i wouldn't apologize. he stressed stubbornly.

liang chong, instead of dissuading ning yiwei or saying something round, gently told him, "you don't have to apologize to anyone, i promise." 

this made ning yiwei feel very safe.

in fact, as long as he was by liang chong's side, ning yiwei had always been safe.

"when i was a child," ning yiwei suddenly wanted to talk to liang chong, so he said, "my mother worked as a cleaner in a small hotel before she came to your house, when i was six years old. "