Part 30

ning yiwei's face was hot, and he jumped up without saying a word, trying to take advantage of liang chong's defenselessness to compete for the mobile phone again, but in the end he could not successfully delete the video in liang chong's mobile phone.

liang chong, with a calm face, put the mobile phone aside, easily blocked the hand that ning yiwei wanted to grab, said "this is nothing", and slandered ning yiwei for "invading personal privacy" and "not knowing the law and breaking the law".

ning yiwei tried for a while, stopped his hand, and comforted himself: "forget it, i am inferior to you than physical strength." "

liang chong, hearing his voice, pinched his face and forced him to explain what he meant.

such a situation had happened many times, ning yiwei had already learned to make paste with liang chong, he sighed, and answered liang chong's question: "auntie didn't let you sleep, how long have you not slept?" "

he approached liang chong again, raised his hand to touch the skin under liang chong's eyes with his fingertips and abdomen, and said regretfully: "the thick dark circles under my eyes are dark gray, indicating that you need to-"

liang chong grabbed his hand and thanked him for being insensitive: "stop." "

ning yiwei did not sit back, or looked at liang chong very closely, and asked liang chong again: "how long have you not slept?" 

liang chong thought about it, let go of ning yiwei's hand, and said uncertainly, "i haven't slept much when i arrived." 

"how does this work?" ning yiwei was shocked, "hurry up and go to sleep." 

ning yiwei stood up, dragged liang chong's arm to drag liang chong, and dragged him towards the direction of the stairs.

liang chongren was tall and tall, and he was still walking grinding and rubbing, and ning yi could only pull him very hard, so that he could drag a few steps every few steps.

walking to the handrail of the stairs, liang chong finally took the initiative to take a step, he raised his hand to trap ning yiwei between him and the handrail, looked down and asked ning yiwei: "let me sleep, then what do you do?" "

ning yiwei was locked in front of his chest by liang chong, and after a little thought, he said hesitantly, "i... change the paper? "

liang chong, stunned, wordlessly looked at ning yiwei for two seconds.

finding out what seemed to be the wrong answer, ning yiwei asked hesitantly, "what's wrong?" "

"forget it." liang chong's hand pressed on ning yiwei's back, and with a force, he carried ning yiwei up.

ning yiwei was suddenly suspended in the air, too frightened to move, and when liang chong went up the half-flight staircase and walked to the small platform, he dared to struggle slightly and said, "hurry up and let me down!" 

liang chong ignored him and patted his ass: "don't move." 

they went up half a floor again, passed through the corridor, and entered the room that was probably liang chong, and ning yiwei's gray carpet in front of him flickered and finally stopped.

liang chong threw ning yiwei onto the soft bed. ning yiwei fell down in the air, and his back was heavily attached to the futon, only to feel dizzy.

"what are you doing," he said, propped up on his elbows, looking at liang chong, who was wearing a shirt not far away, and whispered, "you want to kill me." "

liang chong, as if the whole person had relaxed, unbuttoned the neck button twice, loosened the tie, walked to the bedside, and closed the electric curtain of the room with a remote control.