fanwai four-person tour 1.2

1.2

ning yiwei and zhou zirui were on the phone, while jigsaw puzzles, and even liang chong's return did not pay attention.

liang chong stood at the door of the room, holding his arm, watching ning yiwei stop the hand of the puzzle, and discussed with zhou zirui for five minutes on the question of what posture should be used to take the first photo at the entrance of the exhibition hall.

"ning yiwei." liang chong, waiting for ning yi to determine the posture, opened his mouth to call him.

ning yiwei was shocked, looked back, said to zhou zirui, "liang chong's back, i hung up first", and then put the mobile phone aside and walked towards liang chong.

before liang chong could speak, his own mobile phone also rang. he picked it up and looked at it, it was his grandmother, so he pressed his shoulder against the door frame, blocking the way for ning yiwei to come out, and then picked up to greet his grandmother for a good night.

"liang chong," grandma said, "come to me tomorrow."

ning yiwei approached liang chong, raised his hand, and pretended to push liang chong away, liang chong grabbed ning yiwei's wrist, pulled ning yiwei into his arms, and pulled ning yiwei into his arms without any effort, because ning yiwei did not seriously resist.

"is there anything urgent?" liang chonghan hugged ning yiwei and made trouble with him, ning yiwei raised his face, couldn't stop laughing, but didn't dare to make a sound, so he hugged liang chong's waist tightly and made a gesture to ask liang chong's quick release of him.

ning yiwei's body was too warm, and the two were too close, liang chong took a step back, pressed ning yiwei's shoulder, and fixed him there, away from him.

at this time, he just heard his grandmother on the other end of the phone saying: "i want master to ask for a healthy porcelain sculpture for me to start the tide, and you will help me bring it to me next time." by the way, do you know about xiao wei's withdrawal from school, yi xin never told me, and i don't know what? <

liang chong frowned and did not answer directly: "who did you listen to?"

"when xiao wei came to see me in the afternoon, he told me," grandma said worriedly, "and if i ask again, i won't say anything, and i don't know if i should ask yi xin, so let's ask you first." "i don't

know much," liang chong's eyes widened and he said, "you better ask your aunt."

grandma said "okay" and hung up the phone hesitantly.

"what's wrong?" ning yiwei heard a few key words and came over to ask very gossipily.

after kong wei was expelled from school, kong shenfeng and kang yixin did not ask liang chong to withdraw the lawsuit, but kong shenfeng returned from tokyo early, reported kong wei to a high school, and stared at him every day to go to school and leave school. the husband and wife considered for a long time, and ning yiwei also talked, and finally decided not to tell the truth for the time being.

ning yiwei didn't mind anything, all he was worried about was that lu jiaqin and ning qiang would feel uncomfortable after they knew.

kang yixin was not as calm as kong shenfeng, she stopped kong wei's secondary card, plus her physical and mental state were not good, so she lived alone in the apartment near the company, and did not often return to the home where kong wei lived, ning yiwei felt that she was very lonely and always went to accompany her. kang yixin probably remembered in her heart that when she first sent ning yiwei home, lu jiaqin gave ning yiwei a supper, and she was thinking about cooking something for ning yiwei, and the mother's love supper was basically ending with big smoke in the kitchen and screaming.

a few days ago, ning yiwei stole a photo of her home and photocopied it, and made a photo album for kang yixin from childhood to give it to her, and the two of them ate at the mall at noon. after eating out, kang yixin wanted to send ning yiwei back, and when he went down to the garage of the mall, ning yi only saw kong yi standing on the side of kang yixin's car.

kang yixin and ning yiwei looked at each other, and finally ning yiwei chose to return to the elevator and go upstairs and slip away.

this made ning yiwei feel that he and his biological father and mother were like cats who had secretly escaped from home, each with their own family responsibilities, running out to party on the dark and windy night of the moon, and the sun would disperse as soon as it rose.

of course, when you disperse, you can't help but feel a little sad, but there may be no other way to do anything else for the time being.

at this moment, when he heard liang chong's talk about "little aunt", ning yiwei's ears immediately stood up.

"nothing," liang chong said, "grandma knew about his withdrawal from school."

"oh, liang chong," ning yiwei rolled his eyes and said, "how can you deceive the old man?"

"pay attention to your wording." liang chongdao.

ning yiwei ignored the reminder that he saw that it was not too big to see the hilarity: "alas, what if grandma knows that you still sued him?" "it wasn't

me who sued," liang chong corrected him, "it was you who sued." ning yiwei

skimmed his lips and couldn't help but ask liang chong, "since i sued you, when exactly will i be able to see the email he sent?" my research group students uniformly sent me a link to the rumor-busting post of the mentally handicapped children's online fundraising scam, saying that it was that one, and i think it was all collusion! "didn't

you show it?" liang chong flipped through his mobile phone and found the photo for ning yiwei to see.

ning yi only glanced at it and knew that liang chong,taking pictures of kissing and stealing photos that liang chong had clearly dealt with in order to satisfy his bad taste, he looked at his eyes once and pushed liang chong's mobile phone away, decided to end the topic, first came to introduce liang chong's 1,000 pieces of charles bridge puzzles that he was about to complete, but he did not say anything, and was dragged back by liang chong, re-attached more tightly.

tuesday, march 27, the first day of spring break