fanwai four-person tour 3.4

3.4

after returning to the room, it is the time for two people.

ning yiwei came out of the shower and saw liang chong reading on the sofa, so he walked over to see if liang chong was seriously studying the popular science books he recommended, but unexpectedly, his fingertips just touched the spine, and he was pulled by liang chong, sitting on his knees and riding on liang chong's legs. ning yiwei didn't know whether his sitting posture was more unruly, or liang chong's hand that was wandering on him was even more unruly.

liang chong ripped open ning yiwei's bathrobe straps, gently pecked at his wet neck and chest, and the hot palm touched ning yiwei's waist, making ning yiwei very nervous, his lower abdomen was stretched, and it was like making a complete set without doing anything.

books that someone had turned over and no one had read were forgotten on the couch, and ning yiwei had his back against the floor-to-ceiling window, his legs dangling in the air.

when he still had the strength, he was afraid of falling, hugging liang chong's neck, and after a while, the tight arm was knocked apart, the hand slipped down, hanging lifelessly, the pink knuckles were pressed against the window, and with liang chong's movements, rubbing the glass slid.

thursday, march 31, the fifth day of spring break