Part 43

at 6:30 p.m. in tokyo, kong received a call from his assistant teacher, choi hee.

cui jing told him about the anonymous email he received a few minutes ago, confessed that he first forced a duty administrator of the computer department to help him close the mail system, and now the email is almost deleted, and implicitly implied that kong wei once helped him make a regular meeting rescheduling notice, and then added: "although the email in the database was deleted, the sender can send it again as long as there is a photo." "

kong shenfeng was silent for a while, saying that he knew, please do not open the mail system for the time being, he immediately contacted the principal and looked for kong wei, if the administrator encountered any difficulties, he would communicate on behalf of the administrator, and would never bring a burden to the administrator.

hanging up the phone, he looked at the bright mobile phone screen and quickly flipped through some meaningless pictures of family togetherness in his mind.

in recent days, he has often been reflecting on what step of kong wei's education he and kang yixin have begun to go wrong, and whether there is any chance of correction.

the first time he became a parent, someone succeeded and someone failed, and he was undoubtedly the kind of failure.

perhaps the flaws in kong wei's personality have long been signs, if he is more aggressive, kang yixin is less indulgent, kong wei will not be different from now.

kong wei had done wrong things before and had almost never been punished, and kong shenfeng suspected that kong wei did not understand that sometimes it was impossible for him to block all attacks from the outside world by relying on his little cleverness and his family.

whether transferring or withdrawing from the group, kong wei did not belong to this school, if he wanted to go to school, he should take the exam himself, and kong shenfeng's research group did not welcome any academically dishonest students.

privilege is not worth showing off in any way.

no longer making a compromise against his heart for the love of his father and for the superficial beauty of the family is what kong shenfeng believes is the most fundamental solution.

when the screen is about to go completely black waiting, kong shenfeng picked up the phone again.

at this moment, kong shenfeng felt clear in his mind as never before.

regardless of whether there is a relationship or not, no matter how he and his wife struggle in their hearts, today we should break the wrist of the hero, let kong wei, like all students in the school who enter the school through formal channels, accept the correct processing process, get rid of the wings of his parents, become an adult for the first time, learn to take responsibility, and pay the price.

kong shenfeng's eyes stayed on the mobile phone book for a few seconds, and he dialed liang chong's phone first.

zhou zirui and his brother made an appointment at seven o'clock to go to his brother's house to undergo a rustic dress review, and then set off together for friendship.

ning yiwei was fine at night, so he decided to accompany zhou zirui.

it took nearly twenty minutes to walk from the canteen to peng zhefei's house, and the two walked unhurriedly, and when they passed the library, they found a commotion under the library.

someone was shouting loudly, and it stopped again.

zhou zirui and ning yiwei were both very timid, but they were very curious, and the two looked at each other and rubbed and rubbed past.