Part 34

the masts of the imperial battleships were two and a half, and a white sail fell on the dark wooden floor.

ning yiwei's dream of completing half of the imperial battleship construction tonight did not have to be done.

he lay on the carpet, lying under liang chong's body, half-closed eyes, pursing his lips, legs wide open, warm and soft skin. his pajamas were unbuttoned, his pants half-faded, hanging loosely from his bulging crotch, fresh little red marks on his chest.

liang chong's nose was full of the warm fragrance left by ning yiwei after bathing, and he looked down at ning yiwei's almost rugged, smooth and white body.

"don't mess around." ning yi seemed to feel liang chong's gaze, opened his eyes, and waved his hand to cover liang chong's eyes, but was easily blocked by liang chong.

"why?" liang chongla pulled and kneaded ning yiwei's red and swollen nipples that he had licked, watching ning yiwei bite his lips and tremble and listen to ning yiwei's faint moans, telling ning yiwei, "you can do whatever you say." 

now ning yiwei is like a piece of rusty apple pulp that has been cut open for a while, as long as you squeeze, scratch, and scrape hard, don't pay attention to ning yiwei's weak pushing, open your mouth to suck, you can suck out sweet water.

liang chong took off ning yiwei's pajama pants, put his hand on ning yiwei's abdomen, and slowly pressed it down, touching ning yiwei's sensitive part, as ning yiwei had done for him, encircling it and slowly moving up and down.

ning yiwei's organs were the same as his people, beautiful and shiny, very light in color, held in liang chong's hands, and secreted not much liquid on the top.

liang chong moved for a moment, leaned over to ning yiwei's ear, and whispered a word to him. ning yiwei's face immediately turned red, and he looked at liang chong, and said in a very small voice and a very fast speed: "don't talk nonsense, i am... genetically determined..."

ning yi was not neatly dressed and eager to explain it made people feel sadistic, so liang chong didn't hear what ning yiwei said at all, and leaned over to hold ning yiwei's lips.

different from ning yiwei's half-naked, liang chong, except for the hem of his shirt, was a little messy, his pants were undone somewhat, and the others were well worn. his shirt was probably worn to ning yiwei's chest, and ning yiwei shrank again, pushed liang chong a little away, and said, "you also took off." "

liang chong, without speaking, pulled ning yiwei's right hand to his neckline.

ning yiwei's hand paused, twisted liang chong's button with his index finger and thumb, and gave liang chong's explanation one by one.

perhaps because he felt that ning yiwei was too slow to solve it, only two, liang chong impatiently pressed ning yiwei back, pressed most of the weight on ning yiwei's body, pressed ning yiwei breathlessly, held ning yiwei's waist in his hand and dragged it down, and put the things that made ning yiwei nervous against ning yiwei's body through his pants, sliding from the tip of his hip to the crack of his hips, pushing forward with a strong force, giving ning yiwei the only illusion of being entered into the development.

"liang chong..." ning yiwei didn't know what liang chong's intention was going to do, and the smell of wine on liang chong's body was too strong, which made him panic, so he had to pull liang chong's arm like a help, saying, "don't you do this..."

"what's wrong with me?" although liang chong didn't move, he still used some force to stick to ning yiwei and asked slowly.

ning yiwei looked at liang chong's eyes, and he felt that liang chong's was not like liang chong, and he made ning yiwei fearful and red. ning yiwei looked at liang chong, confused and said to liang chong, "don't push me through your pants." "