fanwai four-person tour 3.3

3.3

kang yixin was somewhat surprised by liang chong's arrival.

"just sign a contract nearby," mr. liang explained, "come and see him after signing." kang yixin

just nodded and didn't say anything more.

after all, she consciously had no position to express her opinion on ning yiwei's love life, and she and kong shenfeng were satisfied that she and kong shenfeng would be satisfied if they could come out with ning yiwei and return it to others in a few days.

kong shenfeng went to see a friend in the evening, and the remaining three had dinner at the restaurant on the second floor of the hotel.

after kang yixin and liang chong's greeting, they naturally sat down next to ning yiwei and began to complain: "however, you are not really okay." today there is

no ning yiwei, she pulled kong shenfeng to go to lake geneva to take a boat, let kong shenfeng help her take pictures, kong shenfeng was absent-minded, not only took some very poor quality photos, but also dropped her camera into the water.

"fortunately, my mother has already exported all your photos." she said again.

the three of them were stunned before the words fell.

ning yiwei felt that kang yixin had been secretly thinking about it many times in his heart, and this time he accidentally said it.

kang yixin's face was a little embarrassed, and she might want to say something to hit the round field, but she actually didn't want to say it.

because she is obviously ning yiwei's mother, she is not wrong, why should she change.

she looked at ning yiwei, her eyes were very complicated, with a little stubbornness, but also expectations. kang yixin replenished the color of her hair diligently, but ning yiwei still saw the different colors in the new hair that grew on the top of her head.

kang yixin is the kind of ordinary mother who is somewhat wayward. she is indeed imperfect, and after twenty years as a mother, she is still clumsy, wanting to get better and unable to do anything, sometimes turning around and running into walls everywhere, which does not prevent her from wanting to be more intimate with ning yiwei.

finally, ning yiwei said, "i can accompany you to buy a new one tomorrow, and i am free in the morning."

ning yiwei finished speaking, thought about it, and said, "buy a waterproof one this time." kang yixin, this person's

sense of direction is not very good, after eating out of the restaurant, there is no hesitation to go in the opposite direction of the elevator. ning yiwei was behind her, watching her go farther and farther, he paused at his feet, chased after her, and said "mom" very quietly, kang yixin looked back in a daze, ning yiwei said: "you have gone wrong again!"