Part 25

the driver followed liang chong's instructions and sent ning yiwei home.

ning yiwei wandered downstairs for a while, waiting for the blood on his lips to stop oozing, and then slowly walked inside.

he pursed his lips and pressed his tongue against the wound, which was stained with blood.

liang chong should have taken off from the airport by now, ning yiwei glanced at his watch, the elevator door opened, he walked in, and saw himself in the elevator mirror. he took a step forward and looked closely at the thin boy in the mirror.

the person in the mirror had his hands hanging down, and he ning yiwei looked at each other.

he wore a loose zipped sweatshirt with sleeves that covered his fingertips. ning yiwei blinked, he also blinked; ning yiwei nodded, he also nodded; ning yiwei raised his hand slightly, his fingers reached out of his sleeve, and gently touched his hand with himself in the mirror.

perhaps due to the high color temperature of the lights in the elevator, his complexion was pale, as if he had severe anemia, but his lips were unnaturally red, slightly swollen, and there were several obvious small openings.

ning yiwei rarely observed himself so carefully, he did not pay attention to his appearance, nor did he care about his appearance. but at this moment, i still can't help but care.

he didn't look good, ning yiwei thought to himself, and he only knew how to study, would liang chong really like him?

why don't you like to kiss him, what can you like if you like him?

when the twenty-seventh floor arrived, ning yiwei took back the hand that had been lightly touched on the mirror, took a step backwards, and turned and walked out of the elevator.

lu jiaqin was mopping the floor in the living room, and she saw ning yiwei walk in, put down the mop, and asked ning yiwei if she had eaten. ning yiwei had deceived her that she had eaten, and lu jiaqin told ning yiwei with some concern: "just now mrs. liang answered a phone call and hurried away. it seems that something happened to mr. liang. "

ning yi was only afraid that lu jiaqin would find the wound on his lips, so he lowered his head and picked up lu jiaqin's mop, helped her mop the floor, and asked her if she wanted to find a friend to go out shopping.

but lu jiaqin was no longer interested, so the two simply did a big cleaning at home, threw away all the old things that had not been thrown away before, and cleaned up the house. she was busy with housework and didn't notice the difference between ning yiwei and ning yiwei.

after dinner, ning qiang came to pick up lu jiaqin, and they were going to the north to see an orchard and booked a ticket for the night.

ning yiwei helped lu jiaqin drag his luggage downstairs, said hello to his father, watched them leave, went upstairs again, washed up and walked around the house inside and out, went to the bed in his room and lay down, how uncomfortable to lie down, and finally sat up, walked out the door, and went to liang chong.

on the way to liang chong's house, ning yiwei counted the time and felt that liang chong's landing should have landed. ning yiwei wanted to ask liang chong why he kissed him, but he didn't dare to bother, holding the mobile phone and not knowing who to look for.

looking for zhou zirui is not ok, this is not a topic suitable for discussion with zhou zirui. zhou zirui was not good at this, and his cousin did not understand.

we must wait until liang chong's father is cured, and liang chong's return will speak.

there were few cars on the road late at night, and ning yiwei soon arrived at liang chong's house. as soon as the elevator door opened, the lights in the entrance came on. of course, there was no liang chong at home, and ning yiwei slowly swallowed upstairs and walked to the door of liang chong's room.